let's compare pc specs

+
i built my pc over 4 years ago for ~ $1100. i've been playing CP77 on ultra settings and have over 100 hours logged (i keep it running while i'm at work). i've never once had the game crash, and only experience minor FPS drop when i first load into an area and quickly look around. here's what i'm running

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz
RAM: 24.0 GB
PSU: 750 Watts - Thermaltake Toughpower - 80 PLUS Gold
storage used for game is an ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro1TB 3D NAND NVMe Gen3x4 PCIe M.2

with this crappy 4+ year gaming rig (the SSD is only 6 months old) i've had no issues playing on ultra. i'm curious what you guys have been using and whether you've experienced latency or crashing issues

I have been playing without problems on my rig as well:

Ryzen 5 1500x at 3.80
Corsair Vengeance 16GB
BPX nvme M2
Quadro P2000
650watt Corsair PU

• 2080TI
  • i9900k Octocore
  • 64GB RAM
  • x3 Alienware AW2518H 240hz monitors
  • Razer Nagas Mouse
  • Razer Black Widow Tournament Edition Keyboard
I don't play any game on max setting. I don't like shadows in my games, don't like anti-aliasing, or bloom, or anything else that unnecessarily slows my game down.

My cellphone takes crappy photos but you get the point:

IMG_20201216_050836.jpg

Helios predator 300 laptop
Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb
Intel i7-8750h
16gb ram
Lot of visual, audio glitches, though none game breaking.
All settings are on low, but 1080p resolution
Fps stays about ~50 though drops with action, explosion and busier City parts

I have been playing without problems on my rig as well:

Ryzen 5 1500x at 3.80
Corsair Vengeance 16GB
BPX nvme M2
Quadro P2000
650watt Corsair PU

what settings are you using?

• 2080TI
  • i9900k Octocore
  • 64GB RAM
  • x3 Alienware AW2518H 240hz monitors
  • Razer Nagas Mouse
  • Razer Black Widow Tournament Edition Keyboard
I don't play any game on max setting. I don't like shadows in my games, don't like anti-aliasing, or bloom, or anything else that unnecessarily slows my game down.

My cellphone takes crappy photos but you get the point:

i can't imagine you experiencing issues if you did turn on max tho.

Helios predator 300 laptop
Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb
Intel i7-8750h
16gb ram
Lot of visual, audio glitches, though none game breaking.
All settings are on low, but 1080p resolution
Fps stays about ~50 though drops with action, explosion and busier City parts

i find that very surprising. it's on a laptop but your hardware is superior to my own (with the exception of the gpu) so i don't understand why you experience fps drops on low settings....

what settings are you using?

i can't imagine you experiencing issues if you did turn on max tho.

i find that very surprising. it's on a laptop but your hardware is superior to my own (with the exception of the gpu) so i don't understand why you experience fps drops on low settings....
Dont ask me dude, i dont understand either. For example few days days i was getting crashes not so often but sometimes, but now i notice that i had zero crashes but something happened with performance as its became lower, its just varies from person to person
P. S ofcourse i underclocked my laptop å but to prevent bottlenecking from high CPU, but performance is abysmal anyways

Specs are in my sig.

Most settings are medium to high.
1080p.
40-70fps. Dips to about 25fps while racing/driving real fast loading several city sections, specific hot spots with memory leaks.

The amount of crashes have been quite minimal. Like maybe a few times do to my own error because I can replicate what causes them. But if i dont do that, then at most its 1 actual crash in a 8-10 hour session.

Game looks and plays great on my potato.

Dont ask me dude, i dont understand either. For example few days days i was getting crashes not so often but sometimes, but now i notice that i had zero crashes but something happened with performance as its became lower, its just varies from person to person
P. S ofcourse i underclocked my laptop å but to prevent bottlenecking from high CPU, but performance is abysmal anyways

i never really paid much attention to differenced in gaming performances between other people, never really needed to, but this discrepancy is so large it makes me wonder. i'm not tech savvy enough to understand why there's such a large range between the player base, but i am genuinely curious.

its going on a few years old now but ive upgraded my ram and my hard drive (its an ipower tower)

intel i7-6700 cpu @ 3.40ghz
24gb ram
hd is 6tb
(high settings for game and cyberpsycho fights lag and they refuse to drop, on my 4th reload right now)

Ryzen 9 3900x @4.4 ghz
32 gb 3600 mhz ddr4
RTX 3090 @ 2100/10000
Samsung 970 pro M.2
Custom watercooling loop on cpu and gpu.

I play 4k maxed exept DLSS at balanced and i get some dips. Generaly around 50-55 fps but can get some dips to like 39. game looks amazing tho and i dont need high fps.

Intel i5 9600KF
RTX 2060 Super
64GB RAM
2TB M.2 (Is what I have my CDPR Games installed on)
2x HP 1080p Monitors 60Hz
55" Samsung 4K TV 60Hz (First time using this on my 2nd playthrough)

Mixture of graphical settings. I did find that when I had nVidia optimize the settings, my FPS dropped to low 40s and in some areas below 30. I can say it could be due to bottlenecking, after going back to my mixture settings FPS stayed where it was before at 61 FPS and some areas 50-55 FPS.

i7 4770k @ 3.7ghz (turbo on all cores as standard)
2x8Gb Patriot DDR3
Asus H81m-PLUS motherboard
Asus Rx580 4Gb
320Gb SSD (SATA6)
1Tb HDD (SATA6)

I can barely scrape 30 fps on medium textures/lod and everything else on low @ 1080p after 10 mins of play. First start is around 40-ish fps then tanks after some action or dialogue parts.

Cpu usage is as expected in the 60-75% core activity, but the GPU is completely maxed and can barely muster stable frame rates. Plus the current AMD drivers are bugged and do not ramp up clocks starting the game, so I had to do that myself. That points to driver level problems with the game and the render imo.

I have to play at 720p 30FPS so that it doesn't crash on me, but I am still loving it so far. I have everything set to low including population density. I can't believe the prices of videocards right now but I hope to be able to get something more current soon with more VRAM.

R5 2600
GTX 970
16GB DDR4 3200
500GB NVMe (installed here)
2TB HDD
250GB SSD

Intel Core i5-4460 3400MHz
16 GB DDR3 RAM
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (overclocked edition)

Not sure my FPS, but only notice poor performance sometimes while driving
Have mix of low/medium setting with texture related settings on high

Looks good IMO, characters looks amazing
No issues other than visual bugs most everyone is having (cars spawned in the floor, floating items )

Ryzen 1700 3.5 GHz.
Asus b350 prime plus
Corsair 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz
Xfx RX 580 4GB

Running at 17-20 Fps on 1080p low, low population density.
Unplayable for me. Waiting on future patches.

3700x, 32gb 3600cl16, 3080, 950 Pro.

Ultrawide 3440x1440@100

It does the FPS good.

Edit: So also, I cap FPS at 85, I dont't run boost on the CPU and have it in ECO mode, I also have the GPU slightly down clocked (about 1700 down from 1720 or something). I've had a few graphical glitches (nothing major, only one that I was like HA! Look at that), and only one crash in about 200 hours and no corrupt saves.

Intel i9 10850k
Geforce 3060Ti (overclocked)
32GB System Memory
1TB Nvme PCIe Drive
RTX on Psycho

Game runs beautifully. I have "Flatlined" three times in 160hrs of play; seems to be tied to loading a saved game mid combat (but who knows). No worries, I'll take that few number of crashes. Save and save often.

This is a new system, my system not two months ago... Intel i5 3750, GeForce 760 2GB, 32GB System Memory, and a 256GB SSD. Bassically an almost 10 year old computer.

Top Bottom