There are so many complaints about the game but I think the people that do the most complaining aren't the people that have completed the game multiple times in every lifepath and gotten every achievement available in the game. I'd like to hear the complaints of people that ACTUALLY PLAYED the game to a point that they could possibly be more useful in giving their opinions about what should be different.
I have 237 hours. Am I eligible to complain in your opinion?
Lets try for the umpteenth time:
- The story is trash. By far the biggest issue I have with the game. The main thing they advertised the game with, is trash.
- the story is linear, short, and with not much at all of branching or decisions mattering
- There are not enough immersive elements to the world. Simple things that devs didn't bother paying attention to, kill immersion. The bugs certainly didn't help here, but bugs were never an issue to me. This is the second biggest issue I have with the game.
- The combat passes the minimum expectations, but is not great. The weapons have like, two animations unique to them each. Basically every other action-RPG on my steam library and elsewhere(ubisoft) has more fun and engaging combat.
- The basic game systems and balance are still out of whack, after a year. (Athletics leveling etc). I dunno if you had any game testers or just didnt listen to them.
- The radio music is terrible (as I complained like, a year before the games release when they published what artists they had hired. I knew it was going to be bad. It was.
- Shop inventories, particularly cybernetics, feel very shallow. I still cant even fill all my cybernetics slots.
And nothing important has changed during this one year they have had time to fix things. And looks like it won't, either.