Let's discuss the garbage leaders!

+
It's not bad but too good. The idea would be avoid that all the boosts went to cards like Anglais.

Garbage as in "not competitive"? Because if that's what you mean, you're wrong, and if that's not what you mean, you're in the wrong thread
Oh. I assumed "garbage" meant "trash". My mistake. But to your point, if they're locked, then there not competitive.

Not all decks are built around the leader ability. Sometimes it's just the icing on the cake of a great strategy by itself; and with this kind of decks "Lock" is garbage.

I like stockpile, i ve already complete The "win 100 matches" contract with it, and Also create Good decks.

But I think The problem of stockpile is its cooldown or even The impossibility to acumulate some charges.

I mean, we have 16-17 turns per match, so, in theory, stockpile gives to you 8 "points" (or buf, or damage).

But in fact, a lot of times you need to use a card thats dont have charges (like a defender, a heatwave and etc) and you lose a lot of the leaders charges.

So i think devs should take of the cooldown or, at least, Let us acumulate The charges. So If you dont use The first charge, after 2 rounds you have 2 charges tp use. I think this problably Will fix The leader ability and Let US use The entire 8 points

I am glad that Stockpile is having such a successful Renaissance in the current Draft mode, where the decks it lets you draft are forking ridiculously good...especially if you cannot push them in round 2.

As for Invigorate, I think making the entire ability passive would fix it.
"When you boost a card in hand, boost an additional random card by 1"

If you want to break it, change the 1 to "half the amount rounded up."
Post automatically merged:

Also, along the lines of crappy leaders, can we sub out one of Syndicates coin based leaders for a Poison based leader (Lined Pockets, is my nominee.)

Perhaps we can also give a buff to Royal Inspiration and Onslaught using Adrenaline in combination with another keyword.

Last edited:
Think Invigorate needs some Spellatael functionality. Seeing as traps are not supported, it remains the only ST archetype that hasn't had any love since beta.

Top Bottom