lets find out which generation play this game the most

+
Mohasz said:
21... and a half.

Smooth my man. Smooth.

thewarsend said:
Wait, you are 56 years old? I would have never guessed.. Stay young my friend! :)/>
Yep . Planning on it !We are as young......or old as our mind and body allow us to be .

Tommy said:
Yep . Planning on it !We are as young......or old as our mind and body allow us to be .

In my book, unless you have trouble remembering what you did half an hour ago, you cannot be old.. If your mind is sharp, rest doesn't matter all that much.. :) Your body can give you troubles even if you are (supposedly) young, (i can vouch for that, i have hearth problems for instance) but your mind, thats whats important.

I played TW1 when i had like 13. It was a game like any other with slow combat and a lot of running around. A few years later I got TW2 and the books.It had better combat but had a different story handling. The witcher series can offer a lot to different ages. It has complex politics, story, fun gameplay.

Nerdgasm said:
I'm under 15, don't hate me please.

Why hate you?
First time i played the witcher i was 14 :p/>
Im even surprised that there are no more under 15 that play the game(atleast in this poll)

Oh there are 2,nevermind

That is a good topic! I also asked myself many times the same question but never came up with the idea to create a poll on to forums. Thank you for the thread.

well I played TW2 on 360 when it came out but I am 22 now so it is a little confusing since when i played it the first time I was in one option but now I am in another. Also while they may not be here or vote in these statistics I know alot of gamers over forty

Zanderat said:
First RPG was Wizardry on an Apple 2....old enough.....

I played games like Adventure and Leisure Suit Larry on Apple II back in the '80s. I worked for a systems house that sold Apples, and my boss was a gamer - he let us take the Apples home at night or at weekends to play games. I think I had an Apple II in the house for about six months for Adventure.

But my first was Adventure on a mainframe, back in '76. No, must have been '77, according to wikipedia. I was on a summer job that gave mainframe access and not enough work.

Wizardry was my first RPG, but I came to it late, in 1991. I think it was on Atari ST, but we may have moved to PC by then.

dragonbird said:
I played games like Adventure and Leisure Suit Larry on Apple II back in the '80s. I worked for a systems house that sold Apples, and my boss was a gamer - he let us take the Apples home at night or at weekends to play games. I think I had an Apple II in the house for about six months for Adventure.

But my first was Adventure on a mainframe, back in '76. No, must have been '77, according to wikipedia. I was on a summer job that gave mainframe access and not enough work.

Wizardry was my first RPG, but I came to it late, in 1991. I think it was on Atari ST, but we may have moved to PC by then.
LOL! I played Adventure on the mainframe at college. That would have been 1981/1982.

Top Bottom