lets find out which generation play this game the most

+
seamusgod said:
apparently not many people know what the "m" on the box stands for.
Mature isnt an age, you dont have to be 17+ to be mature, or understand difficult issues. That kind of discrimination (which it is) annoys me more than anything

GuyN said:
I know over 50's are well represented among the most active forum regulars and the moderators. So, even without knowing exact counts, I can say with confidence that the Witcher games do resonate with mature players; some of their greatest enthusiasts are among them.

we never had doubts about it ;] ( well, I didn't ;P ).

saladin123 said:
i just guessed that at 30 people would be less intersted in games but we can adjust the poll since there are votes for 30 and above

Umm 43 here and still gaming almost daily thank you very much :p

gregski said:

Zacny wiek chrystusowy, też się nim cieszę

gregski said:
Aw..... I thought it stands for "marmelade", or "music", "madonna"?... no? wrong?
Madonna, lol, this IS old
gregski said:
you don't say?

Well before Witcher 1 I was into strategy games then got given TW as a Xmas present the year it was released and been playing ever since. Almost got divorced when W2 came out so had to restrict my game time. Still playing though time no longer an issue as I'm now 65 and retired.

I am 22 anD university drains my lifeforce so I feel like 60. I hope when witcher3 is out I get rejuvinated

16. I was too young when I first played TW1, didnt understand much of it just loved the atmosphere. Played it again because of TW2.

erkamak said:
I am 22 anD university drains my lifeforce so I feel like 60. I hope when witcher3 is out I get rejuvinated
My uni days were amazing. Even tho you have to study hard it was worth it. Proper gaming can start after you get job that pays well.

Man, all this talk of age and school and shit is making me depressed.

I'm gonna watch some Witcher 2 clips to cheer myself up now.

*Sniff*

Top Bottom