Let's rank the new cards!

+
Where can I find relevant information on gwent? 90% of what I find is old crusty info from 2016 that is obsolete and outdated. I want info on the game currently but that seems to be hard to find even on official sites. It's quite frustrating and could possibly be a deal breaker for me when I could easily play something else and give my business, time and money to say wizard's of the coast. Gwent has a lot of pro's but just as many con's and when you don't have the resources to evolve as a player, what's the point.

Where can I find relevant information on gwent? 90% of what I find is old crusty info from 2016 that is obsolete and outdated. I want info on the game currently but that seems to be hard to find even on official sites. It's quite frustrating and could possibly be a deal breaker for me when I could easily play something else and give my business, time and money to say wizard's of the coast. Gwent has a lot of pro's but just as many con's and when you don't have the resources to evolve as a player, what's the point.
This is a valid question and should be raised on the next TWIG - if one of the mods could move this question to the relevant topic, that would be useful I believe.

Sorry, I had forgotten your original post. Did not mean to misrepresent or get off topic. Based upon current power from weakest:
Meve
Whoreson Jr
Crach
Dettlaff
Emhyr
Henrietta
Cleaver
Eldain
Elder
Foltest
Brouver
Eist
A 7 for 12 Blue Stripes Scout above Elder, Eldain and Cleaver? Ehhh
Other placements make more sense and I agree with

Guest 4375874

Unseen Elder — a two point per turn engine with a big body and a huge numbers of synergies. Very oppressive.
Oppressive? It's 5 pts...easily within removal range and requires devotion to actually pay off. The other cards have immediate effect, this is useless in a short round and without a defender it won't last 1 turn. If you can keep it on the board great but in a unitless meta...which is where we are now, it's a joke. Try going up against ST or SY with that and see how it works out, NG has easy removal and SK will win because it's SK. In what scenario is this oppressive
Post automatically merged:

How the hell is 5 power = "big body"?? lol, for an 11p card.. :s this is low.
12p actually which makes him even worse lol I don't know how that translates to "big body"

I'm really looking forward to the next balance patch, with so many of the new cards being underused they could rock the meta pretty hard just by doing some fairly minor tweaks.

Top Bottom