Let's speculate about the new Journey

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2 neutral Yennefer Card's received a buff it should be pretty obvious that it's going to be Yennefer because the Ciri Card's also received a buff along with Ciri's Journey.

Last edited:
Honestly, I would personally say that Ciri could also be considered a filler character, being some weird edgelord a lot of people were already tired of after play The Witcher 3 (and honestly the books do not really improve this).
Also I would say that Alzur was a lot more interesting than Ciri (especially after The Witcher 1 and the general lack of focus on the witchers themselves (back then)).

With how much Ciri is in the books it could almost be called The Ciri instead of the Witcher

With how much Ciri is in the books it could almost be called The Ciri instead of the Witcher
Yes, however my point was that instead of any character having a more unique motivation that one could attribute to them, about every second major character had the following: "My entire motivation is centered around Ciri, because [...]", which is somewhat comical.

I'm positive its Yen, it's her crow from Witcher 3 intro.
Post automatically merged:

1612801633174.png

Post automatically merged:

1612801675204.png

DRK3

Forum veteran
A raven, lightning, purple... I will be very surprised if its not Yennefer.

Who will be the side character? Triss? Its not like Yen has a lot of friends... maybe its that mage she had a romance with and made Geralt fight with him for her...

The "young?" or pre transformation Yennefer is hella cute doe :D.
Edit: not the hunchbacky version >.> I meant the picture for the standard journey.. or is that someone completely else ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom