Let's talk about Sex bay-be:

+
I played the Sims 3 with full Lovers Lab mods. My main character was a Futanari and for those of you who don't know, the Sims 3 w/lovers lab mods means that you can do anything sexually to any sim from 1st base to home run and then to the back door if you want and maybe even some toy action and or 3 way action. You can manually change positions if you want...

When I saw the options in the character creation, I created my Futanari here, & I was 100% expecting that out of this game.

This game is like going to a strip club in real life. You can look but can't touch lol. ANYTHING!

It's a giant tease, ass everywhere, tits everywhere, cameltoe hidden in great places if you look for it, sex toy shops, hot story chicks, butterfaced world chicks, it's just a hot mess of a tease.

I'm half expecting that the modders will hook us up eventually like they did with Skyrim.

But... and please dont be mad but... if the 1st expansion was a Sex Expansion that gave us the delicious freedoms of human nature then I'd gladly pay $60 today for it.

So with that being said, Let's talk about sex gais and gals! (In night city of course). Ideas, wants, needs, and stuff like that. What were you expecting?

(Please dont flame with negativity and I hate this game because XYZ wasn't delivered. I know, you know, we all know... Lets jus talk about ideas, wants, needs, and stuff like that.

Personal tastes aside - I think this game would profit greatly from more customization!

Like... actual bodymods, hairmods... everything-imaginablemods. Let us have tails, cat ears, 4 arms, 6 legs! ... okay okay - Am going a little overboard but uh... I think it's clear what I mean. I was expecting to be sitting here in a few years STILL looking at people creations - like stupid SPORE did for me ;)

Frankly tho, I was expecting more nudity aswell. I mean - just look around in the world they gave us, like you said; Butts, Boobs and Schlongs everywhere. Heck, Watson Whore is a thing!

I believe they're gonna delive on things like that, in on way or another. Until then - we can only be patient and cross our fingers!

Also, I'd actually like to have the option to just have one set of genitalia. A female body always has the female sex, even if you pick the male genitalia, it's just lazily tacked above the original sex. But uhm - I guess they had their reasons to stick us into panties 24/7, eh?

Anyway! I think this game wagered a lot on it's over sexualized setting, just to make a heel-turn last minute! Or rather, that's what it feels like to me.

We were promised lots of more sex and blood and gore than in Witcher 3 and so far that is simply not true. Theyhave cut down in alot of content already and this is one of them Im afraid and sure of.

I played the Sims 3 with full Lovers Lab mods. My main character was a Futanari and for those of you who don't know, the Sims 3 w/lovers lab mods means that you can do anything sexually to any sim from 1st base to home run and then to the back door if you want and maybe even some toy action and or 3 way action. You can manually change positions if you want...

When I saw the options in the character creation, I created my Futanari here, & I was 100% expecting that out of this game.

This game is like going to a strip club in real life. You can look but can't touch lol. ANYTHING!

It's a giant tease, ass everywhere, tits everywhere, cameltoe hidden in great places if you look for it, sex toy shops, hot story chicks, butterfaced world chicks, it's just a hot mess of a tease.

I'm half expecting that the modders will hook us up eventually like they did with Skyrim.

But... and please dont be mad but... if the 1st expansion was a Sex Expansion that gave us the delicious freedoms of human nature then I'd gladly pay $60 today for it.

So with that being said, Let's talk about sex gais and gals! (In night city of course). Ideas, wants, needs, and stuff like that. What were you expecting?

(Please dont flame with negativity and I hate this game because XYZ wasn't delivered. I know, you know, we all know... Lets jus talk about ideas, wants, needs, and stuff like that.

Do you know what its funny. In The Sims 4 you can do futanari even without mods you create girl what piss like guy talk like guy and have tits long hair and other stuff. And its for 13 rated game!!!. Here CP its rated 18+ but you cannot see you char tits because its too much. But the dickgirl on the poster or numerous sexshops you can even buy butt plugs and dildos its ok :D they dont have no use. :D BUT IN THAT CASE WHY ITS THERE ! Its like when developers cannot deside if the game will be some nonstop robot sex scene or in other hand christian channel game stuff what cannot show naked calveses because it can scandalize youth. :D its funny :D
Post automatically merged:

And thats why when you came to your 13 year old dauhter to say her some things about sex and how it works to make babies. She replies yea dad what do you need to know ? :D (just joke)

Last edited:
Top Bottom