Lets talk about Smart weapons

+
Did you even try them? They're far from useless and they show lower damage unless you have the smart link hand cyberware installed. The iconic ones are monsters, Skippy with stone cold killer engaged is a headshot machine, Genjiroh just wipes multiple targets at once and the Prototype Shingen sets everything ablaze. I wouldn't be so fast to dismiss them.
I haven't tried many.. but I guess I found pistols better. Currently using shotguns and swords. I haven't delved into tech too much. Maybe my next playthrough. I'll give them a shot.

I just wish there were more smart weapon skills. There is a full tree for tech weapons. Smart weapons get zero buffs.
you don't really need any smart weapon perks, it's already aim assisted/auto aim, just invest in the assault perks that boost the weapons damage,smg,rifle etc etc, if anything smart weapons (cos you don't aim/ADS with them) can save you perk points that you would otherwise invest in ADS perks, just put them into damage/reload speed perks instead.

yes, smart weapon makes this game too easy that is not fun anymore. Thus I refuse to use Smart weapon, and Quick hack except Ping.
FPS shooter game needs to aim and shoot!

Smart weapons, actually work, unlike tech handguns which most often never charge. So, let's remove tech handguns since they don't work and stop worrying about things that ACTUALLY FUNCTION in the broken game as it is.

Smart weapons, actually work, unlike tech handguns which most often never charge. So, let's remove tech handguns since they don't work and stop worrying about things that ACTUALLY FUNCTION in the broken game as it is.
I disagree with this, the legendary tech pistol is nuts.. comes with high crit chance and crit damage. When I got it, I slaughtered everything in usually one shot because of it, and without any perks into tech weapons.

Top Bottom