Let's talk about the possible story

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, no more zombie games.. It's been done enough. The only way I would accept a "zombie" mod, is if it's a bunch of cyberpsychos.

Backstory isn't such a big issue. In 2020 you rolled for your lifepath to give you some backstory. I imagine it might have a lot of the same.
As a huge zombie fan, I'd love the idea of a zombie mod. Perhaps a virus gets sent into the implants of most people, hijacking their nervous system and causing them to go haywire? Or something like that.

On backstory, in the demo on the character creation screen they have one of 27 possible backstories, or lifepaths. It'll most likely affect your story in some way. Possibly a variant of how GW2 or Mass Effect did it? Albeit much more in-depth.

As a huge zombie fan, I'd love the idea of a zombie mod. Perhaps a virus gets sent into the implants of most people, hijacking their nervous system and causing them to go haywire? Or something like that.

On backstory, in the demo on the character creation screen they have one of 27 possible backstories, or lifepaths. It'll most likely affect your story in some way. Possibly a variant of how GW2 or Mass Effect did it? Albeit much more in-depth.
Dont fantasize too much. It's more than likely that won't be in the base game sadly

The game will actually be about becoming the most prolific food vendor in all of night city. You'll buy food trucks and spend your time building your business and selling pizza, churros and kebab. The game will also have hobbies to participate in.. You can go train spotting, bird watching and participate in breakdance competitions.. Every full moon you'll become a serial killer.. but you'll only be killing bad guys so it's ok. On the weekends you'll get to see your kids.. but they don't like you very much so you'll have to really work at improving your relationship with them. Every sixth tuesday the gates of hell will open up and demons will swarm the earth.. but they'll only kill bad guys so it's ok. You'll actually get to befriend some demons because of your common interest in killing bad guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom