Let's talk achievements

+
Internet Argument Champion: Hit a deceased equine with a melee attack.

Art Imitates Life: While netrunning, get into an argument over whether FPP or TPP is better for gaming.

Joker: Give each member of a gang a person to kill, with yourself as one of the targets, prior to robbing a bank. Kill them before they kill you.

You're My Number One Guy: Become crime bosses most trusted advisor and then betray him.

Dead Man's Switch: Explode upon your death, killing the person that killed you.

What I Do Best: Get knocked into the air and hit the ceiling.

Pervert: Use an eye implant's opitcal zoom to spy on people in a compromising position.

Garbage Day!: Go on a rampage and reach maximum heat/notirioty in a garbage truck.

Last edited:
Baby steps - walk for 10 feet
Acrobatic - jump over an object
Hoarder - pick up your first item
Gettin technical - use an inventory item
Billy the Kid - shoot your first round
You're in Business - finish tutorial
Five star student (overrides You're in Business) - find all five (5) achievements within the tutorial

Yeah, I have no interest in achievements....

((All-too-clear real world reference removed. - Muffliato))

Royal. Buy a tiger with a gold leash.

Money Never Sleeps. Accumulate over X amount of money during sleep. (stock related)

This Is My Rifle This Is My Gun. Complete a quest by having sex more times than engaging in gun battle.

It's ALIVE! Build your own Robot from scraps.

You Know How Many Men I Had to #*°%!!!? Buy the most expensive outfit in the game all made from REAL animal fur.

Crises Give Birth to Moguls. Convince politicians to start a war somewhere for profit.

Veni Vidi Vici. 100% the game

Last edited:
Beyond the good and the evil: Finish the story mode as neutral character.

Speed and the furious: Reach 300 km/h or 150 miles/h without crashing into anything.

Max pain : Jump in the air and kill 3 enemies with any gun.

Banana bus: Drive a yellow Bus.

Over watched : Make your character sleep for more than 24 hours.

Top Bottom