Lets Talk Immersion...

+
Immersion falls to the ground if, the AI/IA from all the living things on CP2077 are a piece of trash, like they are at this point.

Lack of interactivity with the city, foodstalls, bars, npcs, too many closed doors. Having my underwear on when I shower, can't get naked, even in my own apartment.
No comments either on lack of clothes, odd considering how they said your looks would play a part in npc reaction. List goes on.

this also annoys the hell out of me.. im dyslexic and every dialog window the npc makes some snappy remark on me beeing to slow.
and its totally tone deaf aswell. flirting with a character, reading her response and suddenly: "COME ON, HAVNT GOT ALL DAY!" "ANSWER ALREADY!" some something of the kind.
even more annoying are the dialoge quicktime events that i have to reload 3-4 times due to beeing unable to read that fast.

This one is small, but CDPR COMPLETELY backtracked on their stance on the mature themes in the game. They removed nudity in the past few updates. What annoys me is the fact that it was in the game at the start, but was removed after it launched. For a game world where sexualized ads are LITERALLY EVERYWHERE (TV commercials, billboards, all of Jig-Jig Street, etc.), it completely breaks immersion to see strippers and "joytoys" wearing fur coats.

Jeah but it's intended that way from the devs. :cry: :shrug:

i like somewhat nudity and exposure i even enjoy softcore sexual scenes for example Witcher 2, Witcher 3, even shows like Game of Thrones or Black Sail were fun to watch. I just wish CP2077 had been little more open in that matter and loosen up on censoreship.
Sorry if this may sound like i'm a sick pervert. But that's just my opinion.

Bugs and glitches aside, the insanely dumb AI and the lack of interaction with the world.
Pretty much... short, sweet and to the point.

I mean, CDPR wanted that first person view, and it works great, when it is utilized, but 90% of the time, outside of scripted events, it just isn't. Hacking, combat (no damage feedback from your bodie's OS?), cyberupgrades, eating, drinking, smoking, sitting, lying down, sinks, toilettes,... heck, it's even underutilized in the sex scenes!

As it stands, aside from weapon models, climbing, sliding, and first person driving (which is sh*t) we could just as well have 3rd person only... maybe then RT character reflections would be possible too at least.

My immersion was broken as soon as V was given a death sentence from the chip. Nothing else really mattered after this point except trying to get the chip out, and we all know the endings are...(if you finished you know). How can doing any side mission really make sense when you need to be trying to save your own life? I really feel like the main story killed the game for me.

Pretty much... short, sweet and to the point.

I mean, CDPR wanted that first person view, and it works great, when it is utilized, but 90% of the time, outside of scripted events, it just isn't. Hacking, combat (no damage feedback from your bodie's OS?), cyberupgrades, eating, drinking, smoking, sitting, lying down, sinks, toilettes,... heck, it's even underutilized in the sex scenes!

As it stands, aside from weapon models, climbing, sliding, and first person driving (which is sh*t) we could just as well have 3rd person only... maybe then RT character reflections would be possible too at least.

+1 we share the same opinion.

Heck RDR2 had something as simple as theaters too (or maybe not so simple?) I swear i spent hours watching ADS in elevators because they're genuinely funny/enjoyable and catchy furthermore you get a grip of how the world around you has gone to shit.
Post automatically merged:

My immersion was broken as soon as V was given a death sentence from the chip. Nothing else really mattered after this point except trying to get the chip out, and we all know the endings are...(if you finished you know). How can doing any side mission really make sense when you need to be trying to save your own life? I really feel like the main story killed the game for me.
Most reviewers pre released said among other things (and among other bs like saying the story was bad) that the story would keep you on your toes and give you a sense of urgency, this is absolutely true for the whole story, sadly.

Most reviewers pre released said among other things (and among other bs like saying the story was bad) that the story would keep you on your toes and give you a sense of urgency, this is absolutely true for the whole story, sadly.
Yea, well, just like in TW3... for better or worse.

I think the reviewer experience was actually better than the actual gameplay experience - they only had like 7 days to play the game AND edit/publish their reviews to get any clicks and capitalize on the exclusivity of getting early access. This is a huge incentive to rush through the game and just publish anything as soon as possible.

I can see how this game would be a 9/10 if you stuck to the main storyline and did some side-quests. If I were a reviewer I wouldn't be fucking around with BD collectibles or trying to see if the cops will spawn on rooftops either.

the game is what it is, i never expect a kenshi game and never expect a looter shoter story driven game, the game is good anyways. They can improve animations for sure like in the mission in the hotel when you go around in the bar, yes the bar where is hideo kojima and where are a table plenty of cups and the game is telling you... pick one... you are the poor boy in 1st division pick one... nothing. You talk to the barman and the game is telling you pick something... nothing. Go to ripperdocs and... I want to drink one beer or smoke one cigarette after kill all this bad boys gang members like charles bronson because kill police is not posible... i not want to kill police or maybe yes but if i dont do nothing is not necesary that the scene with the bad guys is there every time and if to kill police members has very bad consequences to kill gang members nedds to have the same or at least near to the same consequences . I want to be this merc that do jobs and needs to prepare it picking his weapons in the car and.... i need that the gangs react to what i do, not... i kill your gang members but all is ok... you know wakako. I want to be this merc that go to his apartment and make his weapons ready for the next mission. This game is like... V you are the godjerk boy hehe... heh... good job go for the next mark. if you can read this.... i am done.

Un-intimidating looking female character goes by gym with a ton of muscle freaks pumping iron. Punches punching bag once and they literally all run for their lives...

The NPC aggro/panic is sure quite jarring. All you need to do is jab a wall or something...

Immersion is great, love it, some environments are amazing, music is perfect, the best

but there are bugs, like floating npc's, mouths not moving, breakdancing corpses and cars, rubberbanding trees, invisible or duplicated weapons (PC)

Yeah agree, Hopefully they will fix the bugs

I would just like to highlight a few features that would be great to be added or improve in the game

1) Advanced Mini Map - Able to know when to turn, so that the map informed us earlier, so we do not miss any turn

2) Customization Apartment - Throughout my playthrough for this game, I went back to my apartment only 2 or 3 times. It be great to add some content maybe customization options

3) Customization Vehicles - Since the game has an in-depth photo mode option, it be great to have Vehicle customization, so that player can show off their own rides

4) Mini game - Include several mini games to interact with. Example gambling, pool, Swimming, Golf, Arcade games or etc

5) Advanced Police System - Probably remove the spawn cops, instead implement the same concept as GTA. It be cool if we were chase by Arasaka Forces

6) Radio - Switch between song - There are songs that i liked, so it would be nice if we can switch songs instead of the Radio station

7) NPC AI and Physics - Improve the overall response and interaction with the NPC

8) Buildings Accessible - To add more immersion to the game, more buildings should be accessible, i found out that that several buildings can be access only by the Main or Side Quest.

9) Apartment PC - We could check out the latest trend fashion, in which we can order the clothes through the website. Make the PC in our apartment to have more interaction

10) Purchased Apartment - Not sure if they will be added in the DLC, hopefully it will

Top Bottom