Let's talk long term, how will expansions work?

+
Let's talk long term, how will expansions work?

Will they keep on adding factions based on the Witcher lore? If so we might be in trouble, won't we?

Or will it be with themes ?

What i'm trying to say here is.

:comeatmebro: " Don't ruin gwent !! "

mjul

Forum veteran
I think that it all depends on whether the game will hit it off. I think it has the potential to do so. If it is in fact profitable, they will first release Nilfgaard, then more card pack expansions, new fractions and all the other jazz.

But it all depends on the initial success. Let's not worry about things that are not yet even in the making.

It's hard to say without seeing how they treat the single player content. There are lots of ways to add "blocks" of cards into the format. As others have said, Nilfgaard is likely the first expansion content we see. Adding new armies could be very elementary... Ofieri, Toussaint. Adding new leaders and expanding armies is also a likely avenue. Expanding armies AND adding armies may be difficult... every army you add increases the expansion work.

I read somewhere that they're planning on adding several new factions not just NG .. But I think it all depends on how well the game is received

I remember they said: They will be supporting gwent for years and they will be adding new content all the time.
So, is obvious for me that in that few years time we get new factions as well. Definitely lots of new cards and probably new stories.

Top Bottom