Let's talk translations and other languages

+
Dear mods/devs/community managers!

I represent a team of highly skilled En->Ru translators. We can make the translation shine like a star.

Is there a chance for us to bid on this project?

I do not know where you enrolled your English philology to understand the medioval English. but one thing I will give you the reason, many times the quality of translation is very bad, as in the second installment of this game, but the solution is not asking that games are not translated, but this translation is of quality .
otherwise, in English adjectives come before the noun,
WitcherWolfWhite = lobo brujo blanco lo correcto seria witcherwhitewolf
On my nick was already used Witcher White Wolf, so I had to put in the order that I felt like it or not I? I do not I tell you with bad vibes.

Russian voices in latest gameplay trailer

Hello, dear employees of CD Project Red!

Russian version of the latest gameplay trailer did not like the large number of Russian community. Please tell me all the voices were recorded specifically for this trailer? Or trailer was recorded only the voice of the narrator, and the remaining votes are taken from the game?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Last edited:
In other language versions, the trailer narrator voiceover is not from the game itself so no worries.

Last edited:
Why Russian localization so censored??

Hello!

Tell me please, why russian localization of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is SO CENSORED ??!

We want CORRECT translation of obscene language, but you gave to us some... "children's" version (((

Why you don't love us? ;-(

Look here. Both 2 greatest joke in that trailer in russian version are dead ((

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu0b1moTW1g

Please, DO SOMETHING with that.. We wanna get TRUE EXPERIENCE of The Wither 3...

Russian gamers love you, guys! Hope you love us too...

Thanks for your attention!

Hello!

Tell me please, why russian localization of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is SO CENSORED ??!

We want CORRECT translation of obscene language, but you gave to us some... "children's" version (((

Why you don't love us? ;-(

Look here. Both 2 greatest joke in that trailer in russian version are dead ((

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu0b1moTW1g

Please, DO SOMETHING with that.. We wanna get TRUE EXPERIENCE of The Wither 3...

Russian gamers love you, guys! Hope you love us too...

Thanks for your attention!

I think it's because Russia's foul language law, no? I definitely find it silly, but law is law. The localization was with heir hands tied

Well, haven't seen this yet. Everything is really so BAD. Geralt's voice is great as usual, but the rest of the characters sound awful, vampire at 1:53 has no tone at all. And also this terrible censorship.

Also, first version of Emhyr's russian voice was way better (0:40).

Game languages - Polish version

Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum and actually I just registered so I could ask a question about the Polish version of the game.
I wanted to know if it will feature English dub and subtitles. I'm asking this because right now I'm living in a city that is quite near to Poland, so when the game launches I want o be a hipster and buy the Polish version in Warsaw, along with the books in the original language.

Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum and actually I just registered so I could ask a question about the Polish version of the game.
I wanted to know if it will feature English dub and subtitles. I'm asking this because right now I'm living in a city that is quite near to Poland, so when the game launches I want o be a hipster and buy the Polish version in Warsaw, along with the books in the original language.

Yes, it will.

I have a question for the console version (PS4), how many language does it have (retail) and can you change it via downloading a language pack?

I have a question for the console version (PS4), how many language does it have (retail) and can you change it via downloading a language pack?

The languages available for PS4 versions, like PC versions, depend on the region in which you buy the game. So buying in the US has different languages available than buying in the UK. I am not aware of any planned language packs, but I will check with the studio to confirm.

Top Bottom