Let’s talk!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Hey Chummers!

When you’re done watching that kickass trailer for the hundredth time, it is good moment to start talking about it. And so we thought we could use this opportunity to give you a nice list of our official channels where you can do that.

Whether it is Facebook, Twitter or Forums, you pick! We have also launched official Discord server, so make sure you swing by!

We are waiting for you!

Honestly looks promising. I'm hoping there is eniugh weapon, skill and vehicles, etc. Modifications to keep it interesting. My opinion doesn't matter much because im not into rpgs like Witcher, but stuff like Borderlands is what I like, but the theme of this game is very interesting I might get to the effort of adapting to the complexity it might offer

the trailer was freaking bonkers but totally not what i expected, a lot more sunny and vibrant.
I really like the dark theme and ambience on the first trailer and that's what i wanted to see... i hope they at least keep that on the night time of the game, that's what got me into it tbh. but oh well in cdpr we trust!

Yeah the Discord roles are definitely broken, better get your Kiroshi optics checked.

EDIT: Aaand it's fixed.

I guess that the Discord bot that applied roles automatically just did not expect that there is will be +3k peoples:)
BTW, nice to see that there is will be official CDPR staff. Looks reasonable to join in and follow news at least.

UPD:
after almost 2,5 hours role applied, so just keep patience

Last edited:
I have tons of questions.... But I think its safe its say the game is turning out as i pictured It so far..

are we suppose to be able to post on anything yet? because i joined right after the trailer dropped and still nothing

are we suppose to be able to post on anything yet? because i joined right after the trailer dropped and still nothing

A bunch of people are in the same boat. The auto bot is a bit overwhelmed I'd say. But the role tagging eventually goes through. :)

In the trailer I saw that @ 0:23 secs a pair NPCs suddenly disappeared before going out of frame. This not a question but rather an observation. I really loved the trailer. Hopefully sooner rather than later we get to see at least a glimpse of gameplay. If that cannot happen, I'll still be (im)patient for new footage.

Hey Chummers!

When you’re done watching that kickass trailer for the hundredth time, it is good moment to start talking about it. And so we thought we could use this opportunity to give you a nice list of our official channels where you can do that.

Whether it is Facebook, Twitter or Forums, you pick! We have also launched official Discord server, so make sure you swing by!

We are waiting for you!
I would like to know how much is the game based in the cyberpunk novel SnowCrash. If anyone knows it would be great if share it with the rest of us

Hey Chummers!

We are waiting for you!
Hi, I’d like to know if this game is playable through 3rd person mode? I am hoping so badly that it’ll allow switchable mode. Not just FPS :oops:

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey Chummers!

We are waiting for you!

Yknow, I played Witcher 2 on xbox360 for a little bit but got exhausted by the UI after an hour of gameplay(maybe my tv was a bit small but the text was so tiny reading it, I gave up).. combined with loads of people on reddit hyping up the amount of hookers??or just big titted characters you could have sex scenes with... kind of made up my mind that the Witcher series was not really a tasteful game I wanted to play despite my love for rpg worlds as a lady that liked video games... I kind of wrote off Geralt with his white hair as some old scumbag that could exercise the supernatural... could not relate to him at all and never found him attractive...

THIS CYBERPUNK TRAILER THOUGH LOOKS VERY PRETTY THOUGH, I'm all about this DEUS EX / GTA V thing that's going on so far.... I would be so much more ecstatic if would it would cater to girls playing this game as well and finally put some pretty guys to look at too.. like this meathead muscled out guy protagonist aesthetic does not excite me in the slightest and I think is totally unnecessary LOL.... What would be IDEAL is if you could create your own character for this single player rpg story that you have so far, like they do DARK SOULS or SKYRIM... But anyway the city looks cool so far nonetheless! Just wanted to give my two cents since you wanted some say so...thanks!

Honestly looks promising. I'm hoping there is eniugh weapon, skill and vehicles, etc. Modifications to keep it interesting. My opinion doesn't matter much because im not into rpgs like Witcher, but stuff like Borderlands is what I like, but the theme of this game is very interesting I might get to the effort of adapting to the complexity it might offer
the trailer was freaking bonkers but totally not what i expected, a lot more sunny and vibrant.
I really like the dark theme and ambience on the first trailer and that's what i wanted to see... i hope they at least keep that on the night time of the game, that's what got me into it tbh. but oh well in cdpr we trust!
I concur. Unless it's a "player" in the Braindance version of reality, it does seem to be a bit too "shiny and happy."

My 2 cents.

I truly believe that the micro-elements are what makes a game. A key example being Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption. There was a heavy emphasis on horse aesthetics, wild life aspects and gun play where you could really feel the emphasis of each shot (injury based movements, gun power). And we all know Red Dead was a game that went down in the history books -- a good game sells itself.

With that said, I am more than certain CDPR can pull off such a grand project. Growing up around the millennial gaming industry, all im saying is it's the little things that will keep us coming back for more so I hope there is an emphasis on elements like gun-play (something that stands out from others like RDR) and vehicles.

Look forward to not being able to run it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom