Let’s talk!

+
I would like to take a minute to say that the Witcher 3 was the first game I played from you guys. I am not a medieval swords, magic and horse kinda guy. However, I became quickly addicted to the Witcher 3, the vast story, the fighting, the side quests, the DLC, Gwent, and conquering the brothels. Every aspect of that game I was completely amazed with. I have beaten the game twice on PS4, including all of the DLC. The story, the characters, gameplay everything was extremely amazing. This was a game I enjoyed so much that I purchased 5 other copies of the game just to give to friends so that they could check it out. Being nearly 40 now, I have played hundreds of games, and this one is easily in the top 3, and currently the number one title on PS4 IMO.

There was another aspect that really impressed me, that had me taken by surprise. The thank you letter addressed to consumers was really heartfelt. For a first time player coming into your game, I felt an immense amount of appreciation for purchasing your product, not only when I first opened the game, but afterwards with continued DLC releases and not just quick little tweaks here and there. After the first week of playing the game, I was sold on the DLC. After finishing the game I decided that I would continue to support this amazing company, and purchase every game you released on launch day. You have set a high bar, and I believe that Cyberpunk will be every bit as amazing as the Witcher was to me. You have a customer for life as far as I can see.

Thank you for your teams hard work!

GUYS the footage looks amazing, tho I've to say there's one big aspect which the trailer doesn't seem to convey. One of the most fundamental features of every cyberpunk universe mustn't be forgotten - the lightning (or the lack of it), the cutting rain, the pollution, the vile noises comming from the very fundations of the city, and other immersive attributes vindicating the genre. I'm definitely concerned with the dystopian kind, not just the huge gap between social classes, the poverty or the usage of drugs by the general population, the violence on the streets or the corrupted politics - I want to be part of an environment that has the power on itself to make believable what else might be going on. I'm also expecting the game to analyse more profund issues, like the disparity among human traits and advanced automation. Keep up the good work !

I'm not too worried about the bright sunny weather.
I was in Seattle (where Maximum Mike is from) in 1975 and it was bright and sunny once in a while ... mostly grey, damp, and overcast tho.

But it's a teaser/trailer NOT game-play footage so keeping it clear and bright may well be an aesthetic decision for the sake of the trailer, I wouldn't read too much into it.

I don't know what to say really, all I can say is the obvious feelings this whole thing gives me and the possibilities that can I come up with in regards of how it will all pan out. All I know is that I will be re watching this until the next video and when it releases.

It is really incredible tease.

I just want to say, I have been a CDPR fan for a LONG time. Starting with The Witcher, I have never been let down by your games and, as time has passed, I have never been let down by your stance on how you treat your customers and fans. It means a lot.

I will be pre-ordering Cyberpunk as soon as it comes available and will continue to do so with all your games (provided your practices continue in the direction they have for the last several years). Thank you all for the hard work, honesty and transparency, quality and respect. Your company is truly one of the shining examples of the video game industry done right and I will continue to praise your products and recruit any who have not experienced the awesome CDPR IPs.

If you pause the trailer at exactly 40 sec. you will see a guy sitting on a bench.
If you look carefully i believe he is wearing a TW3 necklace......could be wrong though.

Waited sooo long for this, can't wait to see more!

Forum veteran
How long is it supposed to take before you're cleared to post on Discord? I've been waiting... 2 days, I think? It's fine if the bot is really just that backlogged because I'm old and technology like Discord scares me anyway, but I'm starting to wonder if it's because I was set to show up as offline when I first joined.

How long is it supposed to take before you're cleared to post on Discord? I've been waiting... 2 days, I think? It's fine if the bot is really just that backlogged because I'm old and technology like Discord scares me anyway, but I'm starting to wonder if it's because I was set to show up as offline when I first joined.

DM one of the mods (but not REDs).

Really liking the vibe from the trailer, hoping it's more Blade Runner at night and I know CDPR will do great work with the quest lines as always.

I love most of what I've heard about the game.

First person perspective is good news. It's all about immersion. We also have a fully voiced protagonist with a name and personality, which is important as it relates to connecting with other characters in the world. This has always been one of my problems with RPGs like The Elder Scrolls, where you can create any character you want, but it's always a non-voiced protagonist without a personality, which makes the entire experience feel quite lifeless.

We'll have six different districts, all of them with a distinct architecture and vibe. They also told us that this game will explore verticality to a significant degree. This is going to make exploring Night City so much more interesting. I wonder if the districts will mirror Satellite Reign's district system, where you have categories like Downtown, Industrial, Financial etc.

This is all very exciting.

It will be amazing, if cdpr include in ciberpunk skeler's traks. You can chek this artist in soundcloud. He's f***ing awesome!!!

the trailer was freaking bonkers but totally not what i expected, a lot more sunny and vibrant.
I really like the dark theme and ambience on the first trailer and that's what i wanted to see... i hope they at least keep that on the night time of the game, that's what got me into it tbh. but oh well in cdpr we trust!
tbh if its only dark and night and stuff, it gets boring really fast. But if they get it right and make it in such way that daytime is for "normal law-abiding folks mostly" and nighttime is when the gangs and "shifty individuals" emerge (like NYC basically). Then its the real shit ^^ So many possibilitys 😍

This was trending on the reddit front page, so we can officially take it that we shouldn't be surprised if the game releases on/by 7.7.20 ;)

Top Bottom