Level 20 more difficult this season?

+
Currently I'm getting about 25 points a win at level 18. Took a break from monster hunter to come back and try to get a monsters border only to be greeted with 2 days of dwarves. I don't know whether to hate the players or the game. Anyone who grinds with a knowingly broken deck should be ashamed or should just blame the developer for not hot fixing this mess a month ago rather than pushing tournaments. It's in the game so I guess period are entitled to play it. Either way the grind is real and worse than last season.

With new 1 month season you will climb faster - they sad. Nice scam. This season will be first season when i will not hit rank 20. And i play a lot, it's just so much harder and slower that i don't see a point. And very funny is how many rank 21 we will see this season, just lol

As of today, three weeks into the season, there are only 3 (three!) people with MMR above 4500. It was kinda the same before, but the seasons were 2 months long, so everybody had another month to rank up.

I personally have 80 ranked games in this season with an average winrate of 67% and I am at 3800+ (hello, dwarves!). Naturally, as I go higher, my winrate will only drop. I guess this will be the first season when I won't get to rank 20.

Introducing 1 month seasons and not changing the way MMR is calculated was a bad idea from the start. Not sure what CDPR was going to achieve with this (make newer players feel like they are progressing in ranked faster since they will be reaching higher and higher ranks as their collection grows and the seasons are shorter?), but it definitely hurts top players. Also, it will take a lot of time to get into the Pro League now, which will lead to less and less players playing in the Pro League. And it already takes some time to find a match there.

Top Bottom