Level bug on quest nocturnes op55n1

+
Cant enter the elevator due to bodyguards blocking, not sure when did it happen, but can't figure it out by reload the game, re-enter the area, re-download or die.
Post automatically merged:

and it is on PC

Attachments

• bug.PNG
    bug.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 220
Same. Can't enter Embers.

1st time I approached (~10-15 hrs gameplay ago) it triggered them recognizing me and saying "he's here!"

I turned and left because I didn't want to finish yet. Now, when I come back, they don't say anything and just stand there blocking the door.

Bumping for visibility. Are we really the only 2 ppl to post about this? Can't find any other information or solutions.

Last edited:
Same. Can't enter Embers.

1st time I approached (~10-15 hrs gameplay ago) it triggered them recognizing me and saying "he's here!"

I turned and left because I didn't want to finish yet. Now, when I come back, they don't say anything and just stand there blocking the door.

Bumping for visibility. Are we really the only 2 ppl to post about this? Can't find any other information or solutions.
Man, I already finish all the sub quests and left nothing to do now...

Do I have to complete all the side quests in order to progress through the main story? Everytime i approach the bodyguards, nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem?
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.15 - 19.05.32.25.png

Hello Fellow Gamers,

here I will describe my gamebreaking problem in my PC version of Cyberpunk 2077.
So the problem is that I cannot enter the elevator at Embers to Meet wth Hanako. I am accepting the case on ,,Poin of no-return", but there is a bodyguard that is preventing me from entering an elevator. After nearly 60 hours of playing Cyberpunk 2077, I am literally not able to finish main storyline. Quite frustrating. I have tried save-loading and everything else I can think of.

Cheers,
I hope someone can help me

Solved (for me on PC)
I had this same problem and was able to fix it by fast traveling to the closes one, hit quick save, (f5) walk up to elevator to get warning, hit ok and then just shoot someone so the cops show up and kill you. I then respawn right next to the guy who wont let me pass but now I can walk right through him.

I'm stuck and can't use my phone, same problem affects if I tried to 'Call Panam' from the prompt with Johnny. Can't get past this, completely broken

Attachments

• 20210101_095122.jpg
    20210101_095122.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 111
If reloading a previous save game doesn‘t fix it, it‘s best to reach out to cdpr support using the link I mentioned above (but please check out their suggestions before sending a ticket).

Yeah bump, I had this issue and had to save right next to the guy blocking the elevator. Reloading the save let me clip through him. Kinda a frustrating and potentially gamebreaking bug
1609648524529.png

Cant enter the elevator due to bodyguards blocking, not sure when did it happen, but can't figure it out by reload the game, re-enter the area, re-download or die.

and it is on PC

I don't know if someone wrote the solution

I explained with this video.

I found a solution yesterday (PS4). Save when you get to the elevator door as close as possible. After reloading you will be able to get into elevator.

Yes it shouldn't be like that, you should be able to approach them and get the point of no return message , just means you cant complete side stuff until you complete the last mission

You can go back and complete the side quests later

Top Bottom