"Lex Talonis" before "Transmission"

+
Hey all!

So, I just completed the mission "Lex Talonis" (a Cyberpsycho Sighting), however, I did it before the Main Job "Transmission" which, according to the official guide and several other sites, you're not supposed to be able to do. I just wanted to make sure this isn't a glitch that could A) Further affect my game and B) Does not get in the way of the "I Am The Law" trophy.

Thanks!

This quest is available even before meet Takemura at Tom Diner. So you can complete it when you want (it won't change anything in the game/story) ;)
(If I'm right, there is only one Cyberpsycho who is not available before a specific quest, which is related to Panam's quest line).

PS : Which guide ? A wiki ?

Ah, I'm referring to the official game guide put out by Piggyback; it's a very good guide and the online map is fantastic.

Ah, I'm referring to the official game guide put out by Piggyback; it's a very good guide and the online map is fantastic.
Ok, maybe something is missing :)
Anyway, there is no problem (no difference) if you complete this Cyberpsycho before "I walk The Line" or "Transmission" (or even before meet Takemura at Tom Diner)

Top Bottom