Licensing game Witcher 2

+
Licensing game Witcher 2

I have Licensing game of Witcher 2. Do I get any bonuses compared with those who have downloaded and use pirated copy of the game with patch 1.3 ?!

Samum2000 said:
I have Licensing game of Witcher 2. Do I get any bonuses compared with those who have downloaded and use pirated copy of the game with patch 1.3 ?!
Is this even possible to download TW2 with latest patch oO?

I saw it couple of times but it's quickly closed. That's good for sure, You should buy and thank devs for such a great game.

Samum2000 said:

When did you ever get an advantage over pirated copies apart from physical goodies?
Removing the DRM at least put legal and pirated versions on even ground - that's better than most other games do.

What would you expect to get which could not be pirated in turn?

How about pride that you support CD Projekt and contribute to the next Witcher installment? I hope you got it with your copy.

krisk7 said:
How about pride that you support CD Projekt and contribute to the next Witcher installment? I hope you got it with your copy.

Pride is pride, but why i pay for game if i'll get it for free now - download *.iso and install patch 1.2 or 1.3?

And do not talk about my conscience, it is deaf in both ears and blind in both eyes. I paid for the game, which was supposed to be protected downloading 50 megabyte file (THAT WRITE ON RUSSIAN BOX BUT ABOUT STARFORCE - nothing write), instead of StarForce and in which I could normally play only after 3 unsuccessful patches from CDProject and 1-ass.

At least some crappy game's wallpaper proposed for purchased.

you realise CDP needs to bring back DRM again to give _you_ ( the customer ) a special bonus, right?
how is that not contradicting the DRM free nature of the CDP offer?

And do not talk about my conscience, it is deaf in both ears and blind in both eyes.
Each with his own...

Also, can you rephrase the part about Starforce ( which is not CDPs choice but 1c/Snowball ) and patches ?

Top Bottom