Light Deluxe 2.0 - Only B&W

+
Light Deluxe 2.0 - Only B&W

The new version of the mod removes the fog and "yellowish" coloring that the game has as its main basis in its look.
The realism of colors is very close to what we experience on a daily basis, but I still have a lot of work to do;
Special thanks for i receiving help from: 3jackdaws and Franci04

Looks really good, keep up the good work :) Nice to see someone other than essenthy is trying to give us some new looks with env editing.

Excellent. But yellowish color should not be removed completely, just toned down a lot. It is after all color of the Sun.
But why did you remove fog?

iCake

Forum veteran
Ancient76;n7136220 said:
Excellent. But yellowish color should not be removed completely, just toned down a lot. It is after all color of the Sun.
But why did you remove fog?

I second that. Now it looks like a cloudy day with sun staying behind clouds, which is not always the case in Toussaint, especially not the case I'd say, as it's a very sunny region. Great work regardless!

Damn brightness -.-
When I thought I was really ready, I discovered that there is a problem with brightness at certain times of the day =(

cyberpunkforever It will not be compatible with STLM and neither with the other maps of the game (something temporary) I need to get a good result with the color of the water in Toussaint

is it script based again? And not an standalone env file, which you can swap out with the touissant one from STLM, to merge both?

Looks so good. I am actually waiting for this mod to play B&W (never played it even though I've had since release). The Orange tint has always bothered me and I hate using re-shades.

MaykonLexar Not bad at all. Something I found out by toying around with rmemr's tool is that the sun->sunColor parameter really helps with the overall lighting tint and the envProbe -> AmbienShadowScale also helps with the overall shadows/contrast for the env you're messing around with. Anyway, too many options.

Top Bottom