Light On Things To Do

+
Am I the only who thinks the game is light on content? Specifically I'm referring to activities or the lack of repeated events. I mean it's fairly limited and truncated if you ask for me. For instance with racing and "fight club" there are essentially only four rounds and THAT'S IT. The witcher 3 had multiple "quest lines" where your fighting at least 3 people or 3 given races for each one. Despite the game being smaller I thought CD Projekt would've pack the game with more things to do and revisit.

And let's not even forget about the Shooting Range. They said in multiple interviews that this would be a side activity but there's only one event or quest which allows you to partake in an all encompassing weapons' competition. Pretty misleading if you ask me.

I'm disappointed they didn't give us more racing, fighting, and a fixed shooting range activity that didn't disappear after one quest. Anyone else feels the same?

Remember the game is just release with "only" 3 hotfixes right now. Give them some time, let them enjoy the holidays and 2021 will be huge for the game.

I do agree, although for my first playthrough these one-time events felt just right (the Fight Club quests were a bit too long *imo*). Now in the post-end gameplay, I'd wish that I could revisit some of those activities with maybe special loot or high money prizes to win.

I feel like things like these could be very easily implemented.

I'd also like to make Bars and Clubs more interesting, by making them a bit more interactive. I mean, the dancing is pretty fun, but I'd also like to really sit down at the counter and actually order something to drink not just through a menu: i.e. get the drink or food served and have an the ability to "drink" or "eat" as you have in some of the quests. This should also give a special buff state you can't get otherwhise. I feel like this was all cut to meet the release date (which i totally get, really; CDPR had just way too much on their plate with this game), but would really to see this added.

That said, I believe there is actually quite a bit to do in NC; while many quests are somewhat repetitive (most NCPD jobs), the Side Jobs are generally really, really fun and there is a lot of them.

I'm over 100 hours and I still haven't beat the Flight Club quest and my character was not designed for hand to hand. As I've progressed an realized that they never even included the actual class/role system from the pen and paper game and allows us to become a super hacking tank, I am now working on building my brawling up to help finish it. I wasn't even able to beat the twin until about level 27, maybe even 30. I'm still doing side quests and NCPD quests. I also do not fast travel as I actually enjoy driving or walking around the city and outer areas. So at 100+ hours, I'm still doing lots.

Something they should have added was more RP type things. The ability to sit in chairs that are not part of some sort of quest, get drunk, buy drugs, one bar allowed me to dance. Another huge thing that is missing is the Combat Zone

I do agree, although for my first playthrough these one-time events felt just right (the Fight Club quests were a bit too long *imo*). Now in the post-end gameplay, I'd wish that I could revisit some of those activities with maybe special loot or high money prizes to win.

I'd also like to make Bars and Clubs more interesting, by making them a bit more interactive. I mean, the dancing is pretty fun, but I'd also like to really sit down at the counter and actually order something to drink not just through a menu: i.e. get the drink or food served and have an the ability to "drink" or "eat" as you have in some of the quests. This should also give a special buff state you can't get otherwhise. I feel like this was all cut to meet the release date (which i totally get, really; CDPR had just way too much on their plate with this game), but would really to see this added.

That said, I believe there is actually quite a bit to do in NC; while many quests are somewhat repetitive (most NCPD jobs), the Side Jobs are generally really, really fun and there is a lot of them.

All of the food/drink vendors.

If it has stools and serves food or drinks, I want to be able to sit down and eat/drink at it.

No four... two, two... four. And noodles.

1609342650810.png

1609342612834.png

Remember the game is just release with "only" 3 hotfixes right now. Give them some time, let them enjoy the holidays and 2021 will be huge for the game.

While I agree I'm also getting tired of this excuse or line of thinking. It's like they released an incomplete game and will add to it. Why not release the full game to begin with? Stop letting companies off the hook for releasing unfinished games. Or label the game early access.

While I agree I'm also getting tired of this excuse or line of thinking. It's like they released an incomplete game and will add to it. Why not release the full game to begin with? Stop letting companies off the hook for releasing unfinished games. Or label the game early access.

Developer are still not the ones to blame here. And posting frustrating posts wont help too. I dont think you want to be the guy sitting in the office over the holidays 14 hours a day to fix a game for some people to enjoy it in their free time.

No offense. But those guys are just human beings as you and me. No one exactly knows what happened and went wrong. There is no black and white.

What I also think would be cool addition. If you choose not to kill a boss character. Of even before you encounter them. And it makes sense in game world. These bosses have a chance to spawn in a bar. As background characters. You can than choose to fight or ignore them. They would rotate or be more common in different areas. Even have a random bar fight encounter. Like X gang walks into a bar located in X gangs territory. Try to clam it down. Or you kill both gangs.

Developer are still not the ones to blame here. And posting frustrating posts wont help too. I dont think you want to be the guy sitting in the office over the holidays 14 hours a day to fix a game for some people to enjoy it in their free time.

No offense. But those guys are just human beings as you and me. No one exactly knows what happened and went wrong. There is no black and white.

Wasn't blaming the developers. The company decided to release an unfinished game. If people didn't think it's unfinished they wouldn't be clamoring for the cut content.

Right?! If you look at their Russian Q&A with Philipp Weber he gave the impression that we could go in a bar and drink whenever we want. Technically we can but in the manner I think we all were expecting. It would've been nice to actually sit on a stool, order a drink, and then watch your V guzzle down some alcohol.

Please allow in some future update CD Projekt to sit down and just take in the sights or to order a drink from the bar. It would make a WORLD of difference 👍🏾

Top Bottom