[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@essenthy, I recall that STLM 2.2 had some corrections regarding Geralt's ponytail and physics of Geralt's default hair (how much they bounce etc.). I wonder if this will also be present in STLM 2.3 and whether it will conflict with TW2 Geralt face mod by @-The_Crasher- (http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2040/?).

Last edited:
@essenthy I remember very long time ago (may be 1 year) you said that you will try to make little water paddles use SSR. Just how it was in entering of the Novigrad of E3. So is it impossible or you didn't try it yet?

@essenthy I remember very long time ago (may be 1 year) you said that you will try to make little water paddles use SSR. Just how it was in entering of the Novigrad of E3. So is it impossible or you didn't try it yet?

am not sure if its possible to make them use SSR but i found the cubemap settings they use, might be able to increase the quality not sure, also i dont think E3 puddle had SSR, but rather higher quality/resolution cubemaps

also they might be already using BOTH SSR and cubemps, SSR for sky/sun/clouds and cubemaps for buildings and stuff

am not sure if its possible to make them use SSR but i found the cubemap settings they use, might be able to increase the quality not sure, also i dont think E3 puddle had SSR, but rather higher quality/resolution cubemaps

also they might be already using BOTH SSR and cubemps, SSR for sky/sun/clouds and cubemaps for buildings and stuff

@essenthy here it is clearly visible that E3 used SSR in puddles rather than cubemaps.

And another indication of SSR. High part of building is not visible and because of that SSR reflection missing that information in puddle :)

But in retail version game use SSR only in big water areas (and may be cubmaps too, you know better than me) as sea or rivers. But puddles only use cubemap which only reflects sun with very weird way not SSR.

@essenthy here it is clearly visible that E3 used SSR in puddles rather than cubemaps.

And another indication of SSR. High part of building is not visible and because of that SSR reflection missing that information in puddle :)

But in retail version game use SSR only in big water areas (and may be cubmaps too, you know better than me) as sea or rivers. But puddles only use cubemap which only reflects sun with very weird way not SSR.

wher's this game god damnit, why am i wasting my time with this stupid mod

wher's this game god damnit, why am i wasting my time with this stupid mod

lol, if i was cd i would try to take down previous builds' videos as soon as possible instead of using it as propaganda, not like they are gonna get sued like NMS but it's still a weak point.

Last edited:
And the funny thing is that they claimed that this demo was running on Xbox One. Who the hell believes that now?

Do you have source for this? Because they only used the xbox controller, and xbox logo was snapped everyone it could be. Still doesn't mean it was played on console tho,

Do you have source for this? Because they only used the xbox controller, and xbox logo was snapped everyone it could be. Still doesn't mean it was played on console tho,
I didn't say "they claimed" for no reason.

Executive producer John Mamais confirmed that the version of Witcher 3 shown during Microsoft's E3 press conference was indeed running on an Xbox One at 900p resolution and 30 frames per second.

I very much doubt everyone (or anyone) jumping in to"help"is ever going to go well! Just let the guy do his thing.
I appreciate your concern on the "help" me or anyone else could provide. Me and -The_Crasher- have been able to successfully work together on our mods and did things we couldn't have pulled off working by ourselves (talking for myself now). Am just saying that this community is still alive and people can chip in & help one another out, even if it's just for keeping motivated, finding a modkit cooking workaround etc. That's all.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom