[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Essenthy I have a little problem with the hairbang mod so it works only when I have a lock for 30 fps, and I want to enjoy playing at 60 fps.

I played a few hors with the mod in velen, downwarren and novigrad zones.
I get a really weird red fog nearly everywhere, at first i thought he might have done this to cover the pop in problems the game has, but then i got to oxenfurt and novigrad and there it is the exact same thing. Is this just on my end or is this in fact a bug that was not adressed yet and i just don't know.

In general i think this version is a huge improvement on the prevous version, but this fog bugs the hell out of me. :(

Edit: Nvm it was a conflicting mod, i think after merging there is no fog anymore.

Last edited:
I played a few hors with the mod in velen, downwarren and novigrad zones.
I get a really weird red fog nearly everywhere, at first i thought he might have done this to cover the pop in problems the game has, but then i got to oxenfurt and novigrad and there it is the exact same thing. Is this just on my end or is this in fact a bug that was not adressed yet and i just don't know.

In general i think this version is a huge improvement on the prevous version, but this fog bugs the hell out of me. :(

Would be nice if you could provide screenshots of said fog. It's pretty hard to comment without seeing it and , atleast I am, too lazy to start the game just to check if I can find the described ''feature'' / ''flaw''.

Has the gog galaxy client a sceenshot function?
I play with the steam overlay to take them usually, but i think it was a conflict with an other mod, mabe the volumetric clouds mod, because i have no other lighting mod installed atm.

Has the gog galaxy client a sceenshot function?
I play with the steam overlay to take them usually, but i think it was a conflict with an other mod, mabe the volumetric clouds mod, because i have no other lighting mod installed atm.
"Print Screen" button will save an image into your Witcher 3 folder for GOG version.

Here's a set of comparison shots: http://imgur.com/a/bCyNy

There's definitely still a lot of room for improvement. STLM has some areas where it really shines, and those are shown in the video. In most cases however, it is still inferior to vanilla. If anything, it makes me appreciate vanilla lighting a bit more.

You left out the swamps :/ They're absolutely stunning in STLM. I'd love to see a stand alone version like how (if I remember rightly) STLM began with a swamp lighting mod.

There's definitely still a lot of room for improvement. STLM has some areas where it really shines, and those are shown in the video. In most cases however, it is still inferior to vanilla. If anything, it makes me appreciate vanilla lighting a bit more.
Stupid question, but in each of the pairs of photos, is there a consistency between which is STLM and which is Vanilla? Like, is the first always STLM, etc.

You dare to question the almighty god of lighting?! who are you even? just go and troll somewhere else, this is a serious thread in a serious forum.
STLM 2.2 looks exactly like E3 2014 and you shall not question this mod as it is the elixir of my life.
fuckin' downgrade, man, I hate CDPR!!! They're dead to me.
Will never buy any of their products, mate. It's your fault @thibaudv
Stop defending CDPR, yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom