[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
WalteriusMaximus;n7987020 said:
These kind of comments of yours are getting old. And it contributes absolutely nothing.

Yes, cause this was totally constructing, and totally contributed a lot
"Now that the "honeymoon" for STLM 3 is over, all the problems with it starts to surface and my, oh my! what a hot mess!"

(let me help, you said this, on the 28th page of this thread)

ayyudee;n7969810 said:
Wouldn't be easier to create a nexusmod page for it? Like "Cleaning STLM's house for free, Unofficial patch".

What would that make easier exactly? All that would is that I would get spammed with error reports and claims that the patch doesn't even work

And no, I don't feel good about uploading something on there that is not entirely my own work, only with essenthy 's consent would I consider it.

verdwhisper;n7970470 said:
Anyone know how to edit velen env in realtime, please? Thanks.

Yes use this

I see there are people here not fond of the changes applied to Velen.

Well here is a "light" version of the patch then.

Original STLM 3 Velen restored and all weathers custom weathers not in the original mod have been turned off for Velen/Novigrad

Mezziaz;n7987680 said:
What would that make easier exactly? All that would is that I would get spammed with error reports and claims that the patch doesn't even work

And no, I don't feel good about uploading something on there that is not entirely my own work, only with essenthy 's consent would I consider it.

Yes use this

I see there are people here not fond of the changes applied to Velen.

Well here is a "light" version of the patch then.

Original STLM 3 Velen restored and all weathers custom weathers not in the original mod have been turned off for Velen/Novigrad

Anything you could do about blue fog in specific areas, like certain caves?

I've tested stlm and unofficial vs. character lighting fix (basically vanilla + no artifical lighting except cutscenes) and the this blue turns interior experiences awful.

The only problem I have with STLM 3.1 is that no matter what the sun is almost always covered in cloud, even in clear weather. At first i thought it was just white orchard but now I m in velen and see the same ole cloud covering the sun. Can some one plz help me with this? I just got the game and loved the vanilla feel where the sun is nice and bright with light shafts. I like the color pattern of STLM 3.1 but the sun is almost non existent behind the cloud. Plz lend me some suggestion as to what mod i should add the get rid of the clouds. Plz take a look at these shots....

https://ibb.co/mZAbMF
https://ibb.co/iOo7Tv

LukeSparow;n7995670 said:
Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with those clouds at all.

Like a Mezziaz say on page 26

Mezziaz;n7955150 said:
The clouds should behave more correctly with this yes. The "terrible" clouds are there in vanilla as well, but usually hidden by another (and more higher quality) cloud layer, and this layer often does not load as it should in the original mod but they should load in correctly with the patch.

LukeSparow;n7999600 said:
Exactly, and judging from the picture sober999 showed it seemed the fix seemed to be doing its job just fine.

Emmm....But on picture of sober999 is that lowquality clouds without hiquality layer? How do you see is that fixed fine?

Denroth;n8000080 said:
uses compilation mod STLM version for fix clouds.

I use stlm3.1 + stlmpatch (these clouds have) . Later i use stlm3.1 + patchLight(clouds missing) and lightning too

also use MeditationUI mod only
excuse me for
Google Translate:)

This is kinda off-topic, but how does one even access the .env files? I uncooked my game using the latest modkit and modkitchen but it didn't uncook any .envs whatsoever. Uncooking the .envs from STLM using QBMS does work but reimporting them does not (neither with modkitchen nor using the QBMS reimport function).

Top Bottom