[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
Interesting update, thanks Essenthy. But there seems to be a bug when using the torch. When you move the camera, it starts wigging out in a blur effect.

No Title

The update is great, but one thing that bothers me is the swamp "lighting change border(?)", it should be closer to the swamp so that Downwarren and the location where Jonny's voice is, would have colorful skies like in the 35 min gameplay. In the new update it's even worse then before, essenthy if you seeing this could you fix it, in the STLM 2.3 video it looks perfect.

Attachments

• photo130250.jpg
    photo130250.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 59
My first playthrough on PC will be a completely vanilla run, with the exception of the Nitpicker's Patch. Afterwards I plan on modding it slightly to enhance graphical fidelity, aiming for an E3 2013/2014 experience. STLM will, of course, be fundamental in this respect.

Thus, I'd like to thank Essenthy for this mod. It looks absolutely fantastic and I can hardly wait to use it.

spoxox;n8401560 said:
The update is great, but one thing that bothers me is the swamp "lighting change border(?)", it should be closer to the swamp so that Downwarren and the location where Jonny's voice is, would have colorful skies like in the 35 min gameplay. In the new update it's even worse then before, essenthy if you seeing this could you fix it, in the STLM 2.3 video it looks perfect.

hum what do you mean by lighting change border ? about that video the lighting is exactly the same as in 3.0, the only difference is that video the sun more visible ( but buggy ) so in 3.0 i had to remove it, thats it

What I mean is, that when you get closer to the swamps the sky starts darkening and the sun desapers, it looks gorgues, and much like E3, on the swamps but it shouldn't look like that in Downwarren and the harpy nest cliff. I saw you changed it in the 3.1.2 update, but the sky darkens even further from the swamp now, then before, (it could be just a bug on my side). Do you understand me now???

No Title

Btw. I found a picture of the demo in the same place as the STLM 2.3 pic, just look. It looks very similar.

Attachments

• photo130380.jpg
    photo130380.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 68
  • photo130390.jpg
    photo130390.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 61
spoxox;n8402410 said:
What I mean is, that when you get closer to the swamps the sky starts darkening and the sun desapers, it looks gorgues, and much like E3, on the swamps but it shouldn't look like that in Downwarren and the harpy nest cliff. I saw you changed it in the 3.1.2 update, but the sky darkens even further from the swamp now, then before, (it could be just a bug on my side). Do you understand me now???

because the zone border changed from E3 to final game, E3 downwarren was part of velen and final downwarren is part of the swamp

The mod looks amazing, but there are still some ugly low res clouds... I don't like making request. It would be nice if essenthy gives an opinion about this, maybe it is fixable.

spoxox;n8403370 said:
Btw. I found a picture of the demo in the same place as the STLM 2.3 pic, just look. It looks very similar.

LOL I don't know....to me, those two images look VERY different. Not much similarities at all apart from the scene being the same.

WalteriusMaximus;n8429800 said:
LOL I don't know....to me, those two images look VERY different. Not much similarities at all apart from the scene being the same.

I meant just the sky. :)

Anyone still having STLM 3.1.1 saved? I kinda preferred Novigrad in that version over 3.1.2 but unfortunately deleted it from my PC and it can't be downloaded from the nexus anymore so would be nice if someone could send it to me.

tennisaddict1999;n8433530 said:
I have made a quick cloud fix if anyone is intrested. It's less variety but its only the good looking clouds. So everywhere looks good.

larsroar41t4;n8433580 said:

In clearwearher the clouds are fine. the promblems strart with midclouds. It's not that big of an issue if you consider the bad draw distance of witcher 3 xd If you can remove the bad clouds in midclouds weather, it would be nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom