[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
Anyway to disbale the flare? Personally I just don't like the effect and it stills goes through geralt

Attachments

• Flare.jpg
    Flare.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 68
Yes, and i can help him fix them. There are again old problems, bugs, with transitions, also nights are problematic maybe it is something wrong on my end, but i don't know, overbloom is present, also same problem in interiors, swamp is also kinda strange in diferent tod. I can make screens, also moon change size, sun iz very, very small and very big in sunrise and sunset, very big in KM it is still early to talk about it more.

Mishikedman;n9595041 said:
Yes, and i can help him fix them. There are again old problems, bugs, with transitions, also nights are problematic maybe it is something wrong on my end, but i don't know, overbloom is present, also same problem in interiors, swamp is also kinda strange in diferent tod. I can make screens, also moon change size, sun iz very, very small and very big in sunrise and sunset, very big in KM it is still early to talk about it more.

Oh man if you guys teamed up that would be epic. I know there has been some drama in the past but in the end all we want as a community is the best lighting mod. Putting egos aside and making it less competitive could be fun!

All by all, I love the new update! The only thing that is to me worse is the lack of the blur effect from STLM 3.0 :( If anyone could add it I would be really happy :)

opengrip;n9595081 said:
Oh man if you guys teamed up that would be epic. I know there has been some drama in the past but in the end all we want as a community is the best lighting mod. Putting egos aside and making it less competitive could be fun!

Yeah, that would be great :) One team to make the best lighting mod out there... wet dream ^^

Moderator: A few posts deleted. Currently, there is an external dispute between two popular lighting mods. The moderators here have forbidden further arguments or incidents related to this dispute. We have already warned users about discussing this a number of times, so, please, be polite, try to stay on topic, and do not cross threads. Thank you.

Top Bottom