"Lightning Breaks" Game-Breaking Bug

+
Want to preface this thread; I have 50+ hours in my Street Kid playthrough, cleared the map of everything up until I started the main story quests. I have encountered very few bugs, and a few instances of unstable framerate; Playing on Series X. Started with Panam's questline and at the step "Lightning Breaks."

The beginning of the quest is fine, riding around with Panam. However, after jacking in and using the turret on the drones, the game completely cuts my ability to look around. It is as if my right analog stick wasn't there. I have tried reloading saves, using different controllers, clearing the cache on the Xbox, and uninstalling/ reinstalling the game, and the quest breaks the game every time. I managed to get to the point where you need to look around for the Nomads with the drone (and the ability to look around was fine), but exiting the vehicle to continue on, the ability to look around is still busted.

I have enjoyed my time with the game up until this point, now I am just frustrated. I will have to wait until a fix happens to continue.

Anyone else come across this issue? Thanks!

Want to preface this thread; I have 50+ hours in my Street Kid playthrough, cleared the map of everything up until I started the main story quests. I have encountered very few bugs, and a few instances of unstable framerate; Playing on Series X. Started with Panam's questline and at the step "Lightning Breaks."

The beginning of the quest is fine, riding around with Panam. However, after jacking in and using the turret on the drones, the game completely cuts my ability to look around. It is as if my right analog stick wasn't there. I have tried reloading saves, using different controllers, clearing the cache on the Xbox, and uninstalling/ reinstalling the game, and the quest breaks the game every time. I managed to get to the point where you need to look around for the Nomads with the drone (and the ability to look around was fine), but exiting the vehicle to continue on, the ability to look around is still busted.

I have enjoyed my time with the game up until this point, now I am just frustrated. I will have to wait until a fix happens to continue.

Nope

I have the same bug, around 190+ hours, done averything else, I just can't move forward with that quest because the camera gets stuck.

Corpo lvl 50, female/female

Created an account just to post that I found a workaround for this bug after encountering it in my playthrough and being worried I'd have to give up on the main quest until it got patched.

For whatever reason unequipping all my weapons, armor, and quickhacks caused the bug to not occur after it happened 5+ times in a row while I tried other things. I hope this helps anyone else who googles the issue and finds this thread.

Created an account just to post that I found a workaround for this bug after encountering it in my playthrough and being worried I'd have to give up on the main quest until it got patched.

For whatever reason unequipping all my weapons, armor, and quickhacks caused the bug to not occur after it happened 5+ times in a row while I tried other things. I hope this helps anyone else who googles the issue and finds this thread.

I Google'd this up and setup an account just to say thank you, this worked for me!

Top Bottom