Lightning issues

+
I'm playing the game on my laptop with 1660-ti Max-Q with i5-9300h and 16GB 2666Mhz RAM. I dont care that much about the quality actually so i make the game run at 900p, but when im playing the game, i have some issues about lights. Which settings should i change to make lights more smooth? Also hairs look very very blurry but i think thats because of TAA, is this light error also because of TAA or can i change a setting for this?

Attachments

• resim_2020-12-13_011923.png
    resim_2020-12-13_011923.png
    292.3 KB · Views: 138
Running with a GTX 3090 here. Everything maxed out.
This is the most annoying thing I've experienced with lights in the game. Most of the cars have their lights out but you can see them on the floor.
Everything else is beyond great
2020-12-12 (8).png

I Think it is tied to the fact that the game uses two lighting systems: RTX based and GI based. Maybe the material's Shaders are not loading correctly or it is a bug in the intensity of the reflections.

I have the same issue as the op. Did you find a fix to the problems, I also have the same low res lighting in the street lights, and its really disturbing.

Hello, I have strange low res glow artifacts near some lights such as white fluorescent lights, street lights. Is there a fix for this issue, cause its really disturbing. I have tried changing the settings but I don't know which one causes this.

Do you mean this issue?

Or something else?

Was that issue always there?

Keep in mind, without screenshots or videos it's hard to say much about it.

In general, visual issues can be reported here:
Please check out the suggestions from CDPR support first, and if nothing helps you can report it by clicking on "contact us".

But you definitely need to tell them what hardware you are using otherwise it can get very difficult to reproduce the problem.

Top Bottom