Lightning Strike with your katana

+
1. Run as fast with your katana drawn
2. Just before you get to the target(s), press (c - crouch) to slide low.
3. While sliding, attack with your weapon.

With this 'technique', you'll get Stealth, Blades and even Cold Blood experience-points.

Good :)
But for me, the simpliest way to have Stealth, Blade and Cold Blood experience (and additional Breach Protocol & QH) is :
Breach protocol > Optics Reboot > simply walk towards your targets > cut them all out.

I love it when the mechanics allow you to invent your own actions or attack types in game. Most of the time this is serendipity but I wish DEV of these games would start programming that kind of thing on purpose. Meaning the ability to string together systems and animations to produce new actions and results.

When Oblivion allowed you to creatively design your own new spells that got me very excited about how that could also be done with the combat moves. But alas Bethesda abandoned the concept altogether in their later games.

So just to get my idea out of my head and into their game I made a Skyrim mod to create your own feints:

The system would track all your movements, position, angles, actions, distance and where you started and attack and where you ended your attack, use that data to generate new feints. Because of how all the various movements could be almost infinitely combined it was possible for the player to design feints "moves" that even I had not thought of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom