Ligting Deluxe 3.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic work! Could you upload one of the night? I hope its not so dark you can't see like some other lighting mods, gameplay and lore unfriendly! Also when is the estimated release? :)

Some people do not like the famous title "E3" in The Witcher, even though I made a swamp, much like the one we saw in 2014 ..
Well, I have decided, that it will be an alternate version, while the original version will be this ...
Many people like dark and scary places, so I decided to make a swamp like that... Need some minor adjustments in the fog in the background, but this is a quick thing to do

I'm also thinking about making cutscenes without lighting
Let's say this is giving a bit of a headache with certain scenes, which are lighter than normal

MaykonLexar;n10268822 said:
Let's say this is giving a bit of a headache with certain scenes, which are lighter than normal

+1

MaykonLexar;n10269672 said:
No lighting in the cutscene, making it something more .. Dynamic and immersive

Looks great but I don´t like geralt face,is very pink.The face will be optional?Because I will use denroth´s mod face

MaykonLexar;n10268822 said:
Could that be optional? Some cutscenes are really dark and taking away cutscene lighting would kill the scenes. It's a similar principle to that in movies where projectors are used to manipulate lighting in various ways to make things more visible or to accentuate a certain part of the scene.

No Title

FrankPredator7;n10270382 said:
Fyke Island is awesome
It´s very close

Attachments

• photo192272.jpg
    photo192272.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 52
Kayrona_25;n10270562 said:
MaykonLexar There is no word to say, I just saying ''WoW'' :cool:

I've seen countless people asking for Fyke Isle, but no one has ever given them ...
Today, playing with values, I got a result that reminded me a lot of the Fyke Isle images of the trailers, so with small adjustments here and there, I got something very similar and I think this will satisfy many people who wanted that place

EH4q4DW.jpg
MaykonLexar;n10270602 said:
I've seen countless people asking for Fyke Isle, but no one has ever given them ...
Today, playing with values, I got a result that reminded me a lot of the Fyke Isle images of the trailers, so with small adjustments here and there, I got something very similar and I think this will satisfy many people who wanted that place
In this screenshot of your mod,the sky looks like vanilla and vanilla sky in bad weather is horrible,because the sky looks like waves of the sea. Will you change it?

Attachments

• EH4q4DW.jpg
    EH4q4DW.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
FrankPredator7;n10270632 said:

In this screenshot of your mod,the sky looks like vanilla and vanilla sky in bad weather is horrible,because the sky looks like waves of the sea. Will you change it?
This is fx \ environment \ cloud \ storm_layer_mesh.w2p that has been added to storms and will not change

MaykonLexar;n10270702 said:
This is fx \ environment \ cloud \ storm_layer_mesh.w2p that has been added to storms and will not change

Thats´s a shame,that sky looks really bad,I hate those ¨waves of the sea¨
:cirisad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom