Ligting Deluxe 3.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 3841499

And??? All you get to see is cut-scene lighting here. It does not show whether lighting is exactly the same when you exist the conversation and wait a few seconds. Besides, far from all cut scenes utilize increased light source brightness and far from all add fake light sources.

MaykonLexar;n10301042 said:
Only one test, but it will not be included in this version, only in the next update and this is to save time, because Toussaint is a very annoying place to edit

[redacted lol]

Last edited:
MonarchX;n10301342 said:
And??? All you get to see is cut-scene lighting here. It does not show whether lighting is exactly the same when you exist the conversation and wait a few seconds. Besides, far from all cut scenes utilize increased light source brightness and far from all add fake light sources.

Well, the files are there, so stop complaining and work on them;

When I finalize the main files, I'll post.
After that, I will continue working in Toussaint and if anyone wants to help, it would be much faster to finish;

Gerchan;n10301522 said:
You mean it's almost ready for the release? Pls let it be true

Little missing, I still need to fix some thing and start to DLC stone heart, which I believe to be quick to edit

MaykonLexar;n10301462 said:
When I finalize the main files, I'll post.
After that, I will continue working in Toussaint and if anyone wants to help, it would be much faster to finish;

Wow. i like vanilla sunset, but your version is much better

Like next week quick :) Can't wait to try it mate, i am close to finish Hellblade Senua's secrifice and man what a game it is, music, atmosphere, story and girl playing here is fantastic :) I am very impressed with game, i feel so inspired. To bad i didn't play it before wlm x i would done many things different. I don't know if you play it but you can use some things for your beautifull mod :) After some time off from nexus and forum i was impresed with things i saw :) YOU FUCKING ROCK MEN :D

Guys, look interesting, Toussaint has a different preset in the Cutscenes, it fits the environment and does not seem to have light in the cutscene

MaykonLexar;n10301852 said:
Guys, look interesting, Toussaint has a different preset in the Cutscenes, it fits the environment and does not seem to have light in the cutscene

This preset is compatible with vanilla game?It looks amazing

Last edited:
Mishikedman;n10301792 said:
Like next week quick :) Can't wait to try it mate, i am close to finish Hellblade Senua's secrifice and man what a game it is, music, atmosphere, story and girl playing here is fantastic :) I am very impressed with game, i feel so inspired. To bad i didn't play it before wlm x i would done many things different. I don't know if you play it but you can use some things for your beautifull mod :) After some time off from nexus and forum i was impresed with things i saw :) YOU FUCKING ROCK MEN :D

I'll need your help with some things.

Guest 3841499

So... we can pretty much e-mail and ask CDPR about E3 assets you got your hands on and why we don't get to have them, but you do?

MonarchX;n10302092 said:
So... we can pretty much e-mail and ask CDPR about E3 assets you got your hands on and why we don't get to have them, but you do?

This is like the third time I've seen you insinuate that a person has their hands on E3 assets. Chill.

MaykonLexar;n10302122 said:
Thinking of doing everything at once, but it will take a little longer to launch

Note: I have not yet completed the files game base

Maybe it would be better to release base game files now, so players can report on possible problems and bugs, and work on Tousaint separately and release it with knowledge you get from reports. I plan to do complete playthrough once you release the mod, so I will be playing through base game first and so will others I think, who will use your mod.

MaykonLexar;n10302122 said:
Thinking of doing everything at once, but it will take a little longer to launch

On second thought, probably best to release 3.0 without Toussaint, then 3.1 with it. That way, if people want to use different lighting in Toussaint for whatever reason, they can install 3.0 and not 3.1.

Guest 3841499

How exactly do you force ENV files to load at specific points? Scripts? For example, Novigrad Sewers is bugged big-time. The Sewers ENV file loads only in specific parts of the sewers and the transition is awful, even with WLM that supposedly fixed it. I am just curious...

FYI, the mod looks wonderful, reminds me of tweaked STLM in some ways, but given the complexity of how ENV files blend and how many parts of the game trigger whichever ENV files and their parameters, there's no way to judge a lighting mod from screenshots or even short videos.

If you're going to edit w2w level files, will the Novigrad file include NitPicker's Patch fixes, which I think also edit at least one w2w file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom