Ligting Deluxe 3.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks amazing.

I'm still salty because of how much better Toussaint looks compared to the main game, with or without a lighting mod. CDPR should have done the right thing and incorporate the new tech into the main game. But whatever.

This Touissant looks amazing!
Hope you will eventualy release it and it will look exactly as on these screenshot - look perfect atm.

Ancient76;n10310052 said:
Great! Just contrast is too high.

Picture above with windmills looks perfect.

It's not about the contrast but about tone mapping ...
Toussaint is shit to edit, everything is very badly done;
Bloom is horrible, the sky is horrible and everything is horrible Hahaha '
It seems that CDPR has partnered with the cartoon network

MaykonLexar;n10310152 said:
It's not about the contrast but about tone mapping ...
Toussaint is shit to edit, everything is very badly done;
Bloom is horrible, the sky is horrible and everything is horrible Hahaha '
It seems that CDPR has partnered with the cartoon network

Do you know what contrast is? And also I remember very explicitly you telling someone in your comments on a Skellige video that Toussaint was good and easy to edit, and that they should start with that. It's almost as if... you don't actually know what you claim to know..

MajimeAki;n10310592 said:
Do you know what contrast is? And also I remember very explicitly you telling someone in your comments on a Skellige video that Toussaint was good and easy to edit, and that they should start with that. It's almost as if... you don't actually know what you claim to know..

Tell me, how many lighting mods have you done?
So stop complaining, and go create your own

azazaLalkovich;n10310652 said:
Man, your Toussaint already looks awesome. Great work

Still have to adjust many things
Toussaint is easy in one aspect to have few env's, but difficult in certain command lines that the engine has

MaykonLexar;n10310692 said:
Still have to adjust many things
Toussaint is easy in one aspect to have few env's, but difficult in certain command lines that the engine has
Okay, you know better) Can't wait for release

Perusing the thread, I think it's time for a reminder that all members are to remain respectful and polite toward others at all times...no matter how strong their opinions may be. Especially if you strongly disagree with them. If you can't maintain good manners, please don't post.

azazaLalkovich;n10310822 said:
Also as i remember essenthy said BaW has new lighting for interiors but it not work in main game. What do you think about it?

In fact, it's all about a new lighting system, which does not apply to the game base. It is very bad, but the difference is that it has a bit more realism, for example: Fireplaces, candles, torches and ambient lighting.

Guest 3841499

Toussaint screenshots show very inaccurate, unnatural and overly red face for Geralt out of cut-scene (on a horse) and also weird in that dialogue...

MonarchX;n10311132 said:
Toussaint screenshots show very inaccurate, unnatural and overly red face for Geralt out of cut-scene (on a horse) and also weird in that dialogue...

Disagree. Looks totally natural. If you want pale geralt, there are plenty of skin mods. I recommend "Geralt Skin Enhanced" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom