Ligting Deluxe 3.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
CertainlyStenchy Are we talking about Novigrad W2W file - CGameWorld #1 - environmentParameters - renderSettings camera far and neer plane. I removed commplete line https://imgur.com/a/6q7wi Or should i tweak values ? Or remove just value ?

For test one i removed param. completly like in photo, and it does not fix problem.

MaykonLexar I know man that is diferent cloud type, i want to port all clouds from BAW, not just ones that don't have problems. Also did anyone try to mess with rendering shadows, it looks like we can have them show in far greater distance than before... Or maybe not ? We will see :)

Try keeping cameraNearPlane at 0.2 and set cameraFarPlane to a much higher number like 9000. I just tested it out and it seems to work fine for me.

dlc\bob\data\fx\environment\weather\clouds\bob_mid_clouds_small_2.w2p This is cloude type i have problem with. I will try that values maybe problem is with my game.

If PS4 and XBO could handle graphic features of BaW, why CD RED haven't applied them to the basic game before release? Cuz of bigger world?
And if you can't transport BaW features to the main game, does it mean BaW has different engine? maybe upscaled.

MaykonLexar;n10310152 said:
It's not about the contrast but about tone mapping ...
Toussaint is shit to edit, everything is very badly done;
Bloom is horrible, the sky is horrible and everything is horrible Hahaha '
It seems that CDPR has partnered with the cartoon network

Well i have mentioned contrast, but i don't know what did you change, and i never made any mod for W3.
If you decrease tone mapping, then you should change intensity of main light source which is the sun, and change intensity of ambient occlusion and shadows which are too dark. Of course i talk here from the perspective of other engines i worked with: X-Ray, UE4, Creation engine, Cryengine.
But the question is can you do this with limited tools in W3?

And i agree about Toussaint. It does look like cartoon.

Mishikedman;n10316692 said:
One question for all if baw mid cloud type is activeted do you have ring around Geralt that cuts clouds and so? I ported most of clouds but this one type give me such a truble, Lexar do you hvae similar problem or not ? Also on side not i am close to finish fixing that problem you have, i started today. Also Editor from Poland gaming site inspired me to fix some things in WLM because they have plan to future it on there web site page. Soo i know i said i am done but look forward to big update for WLM.

Hi mate! I had the same problem with STLM...with some weather I had an annoying circle around geralt who cut clouds...I do remeber it was some conflict with another mod so I had to try to remove every single mod...but just know can't remeber the name...are you using other mods?

MaykonLexar;n10325052 said:
There are still lots of things to do and some problems to fix, things that are really headaches ..
For example: The swamp

I love your cave lighting :) is not like that horrible vanilla green.

And bad weather I think it needs to be less blue and the sky should be dark grey

Last edited:
Does anyone have idea on how to fix fx\environment\cloud\altocumulus_layer_mesh_2.w2p

When all BAW clouds are loaded in main game with tweek to camera all other base clouds become very blurry, like they are zoom in, To more skilled moders here is this posibile ? Maybe if we offset it a bit i tried with x y values but maybe this is not a problem here ?

Guest 3841499

Show us Vanilla Geralt or TBOB or TBOB WW in and out of cut-scenes, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom