Ligting Deluxe 3.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
larsroar41t4;n10348042 said:
he already posted, and made a video of his e3 version

Yeah, but i'm more interested in the split fog that was suposed to be added? Any news on it?

spoxox;n10348022 said:
So... any picks of that swamp of yours MaykonLexar ?

Milos is with my swamp file, to correct the nights
But so far, I have not had any news about this

As for this other place, the nights work perfectly

MaykonLexar I did but just via W2W files, and i inported it from BAW but problem here is bloom and how to contain it inside ENVs for regular game. It is realy hard to import it. You can try to import it from CGameWorld #1 - environmentParameters - lensFlare but try to mix things try using both sun, skybox from BAW and Bloom. I try to do it but this will take a lot of time, so for now i left it out. It is nice fx but for me maybe to much work :) But you men are workaholic and you have such a big drive for both game and mod :D Also nice work on Skellige. And what more do you plan for HOS it looked realy good in last videos.

Mishikedman;n10348162 said:
MaykonLexar I did but just via W2W files, and i inported it from BAW but problem here is bloom and how to contain it inside ENVs for regular game. It is realy hard to import it. You can try to import it from CGameWorld #1 - environmentParameters - lensFlare but try to mix things try using both sun, skybox from BAW and Bloom. I try to do it but this will take a lot of time, so for now i left it out. It is nice fx but for me maybe to much work :) But you men are workaholic and you have such a big drive for both game and mod :D Also nice work on Skellige. And what more do you plan for HOS it looked realy good in last videos.

There is an env, which has a very strong bloom but has a cool light effect in the sun, if you control the size, you will have a light effect in each corner of the screen, just adjust the bloom and then transfer values
(It's a env incomplet)

MaykonLexar it is neer done but i didn't have much this weekend to finish it, problem is that you used some values that are used in BAW, also you have problem not only with fog but also with bloom. Also this now work good with my files, there is no pink fog anymore, but now i don't know how good it will look in your game, because ENV for SWAMP is stack upon both Velen and base Novigrad ENV

Base - env_novigrad_sunset.env > second layer - env_nml_global_dark_sunset.env > last active layer - env_nml_swamps_v1_a_ps4_flat24.env

So if you have missing values in env_nml_swamps_v1_a_ps4_flat24.env it will be used from second layer, it this value is missing in both second and last active layer so it will be used from first and base layer. So that is why i for my SWAMP env use just couple of parms, globalfog, globallight, speedtree and water. Also i aply this for all weather ENVs because it is logical. And it works best :)

Guest 3841499

Mishikedman;n10348362 said:
MaykonLexar it is neer done but i didn't have much this weekend to finish it, problem is that you used some values that are used in BAW, also you have problem not only with fog but also with bloom. Also this now work good with my files, there is no pink fog anymore, but now i don't know how good it will look in your game, because ENV for SWAMP is stack upon both Velen and base Novigrad ENV

Base - env_novigrad_sunset.env > second layer - env_nml_global_dark_sunset.env > last active layer - env_nml_swamps_v1_a_ps4_flat24.env

So if you have missing values in env_nml_swamps_v1_a_ps4_flat24.env it will be used from second layer, it this value is missing in both second and last active layer so it will be used from first and base layer. So that is why i for my SWAMP env use just couple of parms, globalfog, globallight, speedtree and water. Also i aply this for all weather ENVs because it is logical. And it works best :)

Yeah, I got almost identical results by blending the old dead file (non-PS4 one, redirected through swamp w2l file) with script-forced custom ENV. Different method, same result, but I am not copying the 2014 thing. I am adding more fog, closer, denser, changing water, etc. It's one of the places I don't plan on keeping vanilla...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11wI2YZmg2vc9wq9eFMZnRqV5rpQpIhZx/view?usp=sharing

No Title

I have finished the swamp a long time ago and it is pretty much identical with the E3

Attachments

• photo194712.jpg
    photo194712.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 79
  • photo194722.jpg
    photo194722.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 72
  • photo194732.jpg
    photo194732.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 77
ELLAX;n10350742 said:
I have finished the swamp a long time ago and it is pretty much identical with the E3

wow it looks absolutely amazing but its diferent from lexar posted, will this be included in lighting deluxe 3.0 ?

This is a formal warning about conduct on this thread and any others. There are to be absolutely no accusations, insinuations, bickering, or even discussion about which mod did what first. If it happens, it's toast. Infractions and bans will follow if it continues.

This thread is here to discuss LD3.0 and its features. Nothing else. Please, stay on-topic, be respectful, and post constructively.

pkarolcz0;n10353852 said:
thhhis game without trees is looking more vast and immersive, is there any mod that removes them? is such mod possible ?

Yeah, just follow the erxv tutorial or essenthy tutorial
there is a difference between them
erxv, taught how to remove the trees, essenthy, taught how to hide them

MaykonLexar;n10353962 said:
Yeah, just follow the erxv tutorial or essenthy tutorial
there is a difference between them
erxv, taught how to remove the trees, essenthy, taught how to hide them

unfortunately i have no experience in modding, never made a single mod for w3, maybe u can post some links, it would be helpfull i might remove those trees on my own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom