Like Two Peas in a Pod- WItcher Dopplegangers

+
Like Two Peas in a Pod- WItcher Dopplegangers

On your permission dear moderators, I would like to start a fun little game here that involves combining characters from the Witcher universe with other people that are notably like the characters in question with looks and/or personality. Be that a fictional character or real life person but the other of the two "peas" you wish to assimilate must always be Witcher character.

Got it?
I will start with an example and the next poster continues the trend similarly putting another doppleganger of his witcher character of choice.

Kalkstein the Alchemist
View attachment 9360

The Rabbit from Winnie-the-Pooh
View attachment 9361

Attachments

• Rabbitpooh.jpg
    Rabbitpooh.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 6osp-3mi.jpg
    6osp-3mi.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 203
Ok ... you probably don't know this singer (Landa), but he is still my favourite one..

So one more - probably better known in this community ..
Gob, friendly bartender :) ..

Here's mine:

And

Neither had any control over what happened to them and they both have supernatural powers.

'K. I think some people suspected this would happen :)
Keep politics out of the forum please. One post edited, other posts edited/deleted because they referred to the deleted content.

I greatly apologize for that, I never meant to provoke. I'm gonna try to make up for that with a (hopefully) more friendly one.

Emiel Regis
View attachment 9497

Gandalf the Grey
View attachment 9498

Both are very wise, honorable, respectful, good at heart, observant, and of course - powerful.

Attachments

• Emiel Regis.jpg
    Emiel Regis.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Gandalf the Grey.jpg
    Gandalf the Grey.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 110
Here's mine:

And

Neither had any control over what happened to them and they both have supernatural powers.

This is spot on actually. Both are indifferent, cynical, mutated bad asses. The main difference being Adam was 'mutated' much later in life. The devs also did a pretty good job with his understated humor, much like Geralt's.

Last edited:
This is spot on actually. Both are indifferent, cynical, mutated bad asses. The main difference being Adam was 'mutated' much later in life. The devs also did a pretty good job with his understated humor, much like Geralt's.

I am flattered :3

Top Bottom