Liking 1.5 but still ..

+
I have really enjoyed a lot of the updated things .
I can´t really say I have seen a lot of glitches outside the AI traffic that unfortunatly is still horrendus.
I mean when you are in a quest with an AI driving it feels like the old tv-show Automan is behind the wheel , you Really need to smooth their steering input and make if feel more real . and AI drivers in traffic just are too jerky and weird. And also make it less obvious in quests like where you have to follow the prison transport , and EVERY car that cross your path is so obviously scripted to get in your way , just doesnt feel natural at all . Needs a lot more work unfortunatly

second thing is the Cops are still a hot mess , I like that there is a drone now , but you really have to make them either drive in or drop from an AV or something , just feels so ridiculus that they pop up from nowhere when you turn around , immersionbreking is the word here , sad and silly is the next words.

The charachter collison when moving around is also still out of whack ..feels very janky and stiff

I have read that a transmog thing is coming , please hurry up with that , Its not fun being a "hero" looking like a clown from the circus bcs stats ...

Gunplay acutally feels way better now , Like how the guns feel like they have Ooomph ! awesome !!

So overall for me its been a good update , not GREAT but good , its on the right track !

keep up the great work , stop rushing releases , make great games !

Last edited:
Top Bottom