Limit of 20 saved games is problematic

+
I would like to request a moderator to make a new topic for me due to new user limitations. I believe it would most likely fit "Technical" sub-forum. This problem I have found prevents me from getting any more enjoyment from Cyberpunk 2077. The name of the topic would be "NEW Save file/slot problem discovered, Action requested ASAP". And for the topic body I would type the following...
"I have discovered a new major problem involving save files. There is a limit of 20 manual saves you can make on consoles (not sure about computers). This is preventing me from getting any more enjoyment from Cyberpunk 2077 and is persuading me to not play it any further. I discovered this after making my second character, expecting to not see my other character's saves with the ability to click create new save for my new one, only to find extreme disappointment. I find the 20 save limit to be counter-productive to the type of game this is. I always keep saves for important parts of open world / role-playing games' stories so that I can immediately return to the start of a mission(over 30 primary missions in this game) to play it (think Halo and picking a mission whenever you want). And also if I mess up.
Additionally, I always keep 3 manual saves in active rotation per character. One as a start point, and two flipp flopping until I confirm what I did since the start point, and save over it if I agree to what happened since. I also keep a save as early as possible just to play the beginning again, or for other reasons.
I had planned on making at least 7 characters based on different role-play features present, but the 20 save limit hinders me even with 1 character. I also planned on an 8th character once I got a new-gen console with Halo: Infinite. I find that the limit does not meet average expectations (average being what I have experienced in Bethesda Game Studios games), which because 5 is average, the game is teetering between a 5 out of 10 and a 4 out of 10 (2 and 3 stars alternative scoring) with the story proping it up(really good so far). Otherwise it would be a minimum of 8 out of 10 if this limit is fixed along with the game not being blurry (hurts my eyes).
The solution that I am requesting would be to, if there must be a limit, increase it to 50 minimum PER character. And have a separate screen for easily selecting different characters. Giving the characters names just for that screen would be helpful as well.
I hope this issue is resolved as soon as possible and something is actually done about it."

Top Bottom