Link Gwent got account to Xbox one

+
Hello,

Ii was an avid Gwent player a couple years ago, I have maybe about 250h and spent good money on kegs, I have bought Thronebreaker and Gwent is a totally different game but so far I am liking it.

Right now I am only gaming in the xbox and don't play on PC anymore, is there a way to link my gwent GOG account to my xbox live account and keep the cards or refund the kegs i have bought in the old version of Gwent? I remember during beta they refunded kegs and materials because some cards and gameplay mechanics had changed but the core was the same but now after playing with for a while it's a different game.

Thank's for your reply,

Well that's a shame, but is it possible to cross play on the xbox? I mean can I play against a friend who is playing on PC?

Thank's for your reply,

Well that's a shame, but is it possible to cross play on the xbox? I mean can I play against a friend who is playing on PC?

That's also explained in the FAQ I just mentioned: "CROSS-PLAY is available between Xbox One & PC, and PlayStation 4 & PC. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 cross-play is not possible. Please note, however, that Friend Matches are only possible within a given platform, meaning that you can only challenge a friend to a Friend Match if they are playing GWENT on the same platform as you are. CROSS-BUY is not available. "

Playing with Xbox against someone on PC is possible in ranked and casual, but you can't play friend matches against someone on a different platform.

Last edited:
This is information that you can't do this or that. Is this something that can be fixed by CDPR?

Well, it doesn't really need "fixing". It's just a feature that isn't available at this point. I don't know if that will change in the future.

Top Bottom