Link to current starter deck lists?

+
Link to current starter deck lists?

Does someone have a link to the current faction starter deck lists? My starter decks from a few weeks ago have been tinkered with beyond recognition and I just wanted to play a few starter vs starter matches with a friend. Is there any truth to the rumour that a few of the cards have recently changed to include roach and woodland spirit? What was taken out?

Last edited:
devivre;n10108281 said:
Usually Gwentdb has links to public beta starter decks:
http://www.gwentdb.com/search?search...inter#t1:decks

Unfortunately I deleted my starter decks right away, so I'm not sure if they are correct.

So Rainfarn is a Starter Card now? I want my refunds on him!

Joke aside - why the hell are Infiltrators now in the starter deck, while they are not having ANY synergy at all with the rest of the units shown? Seems way, way out of ballance, especially compared to Monster (Woodland Spirit, Xavier and Hjalmar are now a Starters too?!!).

Or those are just examples like "the best to play with"?

the new starters have a generic pattern:
3 neutral golds and 1 gold for each faction
4 neutral silvers and 2 silver for each faction. The silver choices contain quite a few that I've been crafting over the last few weeks.

1x fog, 1x clear skies, 3x pull 3 power units from your deck. There's a little play after that.

It's almost like the ideal mix would be a new and old starter for each faction. NR for example is now missing armoured cav

Is there a current overview of the starter decks?

Changed the Northern Realms starter deck and don't know the original set (want to play against a friend with the starter deck).

Would be good to have an ingame option, to restore the starter decks...

Top Bottom