Lips not moving, no dialogue

+
Hi,

During cutscenes, nobody's lips are moving hence no dialogue coming out. Other sound effects are there but no one's talking. Subtitles remain but I'm pretty bummed as this is happening during "Battle Preparations", where the team decides to go to Skellige. Before this point, all cutscenes are fine.

What's worse is it continues after succeeding quests: talking to Crach, Ermion, fighting Madman Lugos, talking to the pearl diver, etc.

Anyone know how to fix this? :(

If you guys need any save files, let me know.

- playing on PS4, GOTY Edition, 1.60

Oof I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that. I've submitted my save files to the Support Team, what are the chances they can send it back fixed instead?

Reinstalling means deleting and downloading it again, right? It's a pain downloading all the files again. Will the save files remain unless I back them up?

Oof I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that. I've submitted my save files to the Support Team, what are the chances they can send it back fixed instead?

Reinstalling means deleting and downloading it again, right? It's a pain downloading all the files again. Will the save files remain unless I back them up?

Save games remain, yes.

Well, I‘m not a tech person, so I don‘t know how the odds are. I‘d be surprised if it was a corrupted save game was the reason (in most cases a save game corruption makes it impossible to load that save game...). But who knows, maybe you are lucky...

Save games remain, yes.

Well, I‘m not a tech person, so I don‘t know how the odds are. I‘d be surprised if it was a corrupted save game was the reason (in most cases a save game corruption makes it impossible to load that save game...). But who knows, maybe you are lucky...

I've read somewhere that this was a common problem, especially in the Crookback Bog quests. Lips not moving and no dialogue coming out. Restarting their PS4 resolved theirs though, but it doesn't work this time, and I'm almost at the end game I think. Some guy sent his save files to CDPR and they sent them back fixed, so hopefully they see my request.

I haven't tried pushing through the main quests to see if this is just happening under Battle Preparations > Sunstone > whatever is next... it sucks because I'm missing out on a lot of great dialogue.

Top Bottom