List of all GWENT Character Voice Lines

+
There's a line that's not here, from an SC Bronze that's like "Swords I smile at, weapons laugh to scorn." and I really think it needs to be re-recorded by the voice actor .. It's a weird line so I get why she delivered it like that, but it's just one of those small things that gripes me.

RosariasFinger;n10553132 said:
There's a line that's not here, from an SC Bronze that's like "Swords I smile at, weapons laugh to scorn." and I really think it needs to be re-recorded by the voice actor .. It's a weird line so I get why she delivered it like that, but it's just one of those small things that gripes me.

https://gwent.seven7y.com/card.php?card=200535&lang=en

I'm sure it is on soundcloud also I'm done updating the document or soundcloud.
I've worked on making it accessible for all the other languages.

I'm out of ideas what to change. There are some minor things I'll take a second look at but I'm mostly done.
I have no documentation of audio from cards which have no voice line (cards with only sound effects) which means I'm not going to add those.

Future updates if there are any (depends on the documentation i have access to - sadly most of the stuff I've used has been removed) can be found here:
https://gwent.seven7y.com/

Hello! This is some fantastic job you did here. But are you certain all of them are correct? Where are they from? I'm mostly talking about Elder Speech because I am translating the language and I wanna be pretty sure that these are actually the canonically right ones, writing included.

nikolazd;n10722911 said:
Hello! This is some fantastic job you did here. But are you certain all of them are correct? Where are they from? I'm mostly talking about Elder Speech because I am translating the language and I wanna be pretty sure that these are actually the canonically right ones, writing included.

stuff is from an old internal document which had all the text to the cards.

I have added premium loops to all the cards.
We (people in discord) are currently fixing wrong text on the website. if you notice errors feel free to let me know.
This includes every language

ispyy;n10877371 said:
stuff is from an old internal document which had all the text to the cards.

I have added premium loops to all the cards.
We (people in discord) are currently fixing wrong text on the website. if you notice errors feel free to let me know.
This includes every language

Thanks a bunch! What about translations? Because some of these are translated in some languages (f.e. "Vedrai! Enn'le!" in Chinese) and they don't seem quite accurate, or are they 100% valid?

there were documents for each language. same structure just different languages. that is what allowed me to create the website in the first place.
None of these are by me. Errors found and corrected by people are marked with [*F] (so far I've fixed stuff reported for PL and RU)

many but not all voice lines came with scene descriptions for voice actors

Can you update Korean version too? Please......
Korean is not fully enabled but you can access it with lang=kr

https://gwent.seven7y.com/?lang=kr
I'm working on it and it should be added in a couple of days.

Keep in mind that Korean audio is missing for most of the open beta stuff.
Text will be displayed but no audio will play.

I'm working on adding the text to the old taunts - they will not play audio though
The update will also replace the modals

1542473014442.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom