List of all GWENT Character Voice Lines

+
Esclive;n8374110 said:
Are there special line interactions between cards? I'm not sure but I think my opponent's Margarita Laux-Antille or one of her Aretuza Adepts said something when I played Bekker's Twisted mirror and now I can't stop thinking about that.
I know Johnny sometimes procs additional SFX along standard voice line, but I think it's just random / low chance. However, I never witnessed something what you describe... Maybe it was other software in the background, like browser or antivirus announcement?

NlelithZ44;n8374170 said:
However, I never witnessed something what you describe... Maybe it was other software in the background, like browser or antivirus announcement?

I don't think so. Margarita was on the board BEFORE I played BTM and she said something like "Oh, that's what this spell does" or "I always wanted to see that spell" or something about the creator of the spell. I'll see if one of the people in my GOG friend list wants to help me force this combo in a friend match. Or maybe you could add me if you're interested : "Esclive" (black picture with a monocle and a moustache)

Esclive;n8374110 said:
Are there special line interactions between cards? I'm not sure but I think my opponent's Margarita Laux-Antille or one of her Aretuza Adepts said something when I played Bekker's Twisted mirror and now I can't stop thinking about that.

Do you know some other interactions?

Yes I have found/heard voice lines for card interactions.

Such as Geralt's:
  • "Ciri! Watch out!"
  • "Dammit Roach... Where'd you go this time?"
and Dandelion's:
  • "Hey… you're almost as good as me, Priss"

You may very well have heard some additional voice lines for Margaritta, although i haven't come across any.

Also are you sure it wasn't just a regular voice line from one of the aretuza adepts? because one will have spawned when you played mirror.
and thus said her line.

Lim3zer0;n8376020 said:
because one will have spawned when you played mirror. and thus said her line.

Doesn't Margarita spawns units when a gold card appears on her side? BTM doesn't spawn any gold card, it just swap the strongest and the weakest units strengths.

Esclive;n8376050 said:
Doesn't Margarita spawns units when a gold card appears on her side? BTM doesn't spawn any gold card, it just swap the strongest and the weakest units strengths.

Its a weird inconsistent interaction, playing a gold special card such as renew or BTM, or even assassination will proc margarita and even roach.

Lim3zer0;n8376100 said:
Its a weird inconsistent interaction, playing a gold special card such as renew or BTM, or even assassination will proc margarita and even roach.

Are you sure? It's a bug then, kinda? I don't remember she spawned a unit but it was 2-3 days ago so maybe

Esclive;n8376270 said:
Are you sure? It's a bug then, kinda? I don't remember she spawned a unit but it was 2-3 days ago so maybe

its either a bug, or a description error

Svanrige quote "We move out at once" is from The Sunstone main quest - in the event that you helped neither Cerys nor Hjalmar in King's Gambit.

Ingsoc85;n8394580 said:
Svanrige quote "We move out at once" is from The Sunstone main quest - in the event that you helped neither Cerys nor Hjalmar in King's Gambit.

Thank you!

EDIT: In fact it is during the Kings gambit.

The sunstone quest comes way later on.

Last edited:
Great post - thanks!

No lines for Scoia'tael's Zoltan Chivay. I would add them, but I'm not sure in any of them... :-/

Mutajon;n8431610 said:
Great post - thanks!

No lines for Scoia'tael's Zoltan Chivay. I would add them, but I'm not sure in any of them... :-/

Zoltan's voice lines are in the neutral section, because both Zoltan Chivay and Animal Tamer share the same lines.

Lim3zer0;n8395650 said:
EDIT: In fact it is during the Kings gambit.

You're wrong, if you choose not to aid either of the an Craite, King's Gambit will end. The segment were Svanrige is king and about the sign a treat with NG is actually part of The Sunstone quest were you return to Skellige. I just double check it with my save file from that point.

Ingsoc85;n8435190 said:
You're wrong, if you choose not to aid either of the an Craite, King's Gambit will end. The segment were Svanrige is king and about the sign a treat with NG is actually part of The Sunstone quest were you return to Skellige. I just double check it with my save file from that point.

Yeah sorry, just double checked. and yeah you were correct. My bad.
I never actually let Svanrige become king so i didn't come across it.
Will be updated.
:)

I wonder why this thread got un-stickied. Had to go do through a few pages to find it again ._.,

Shonendo;n8456330 said:
I wonder why this thread got un-stickied. Had to go do through a few pages to find it again ._.,

Because there were too many sticky threads, some of them have been unstickied. A new sticky thread has taken its place. There you can find a collection of interesting threads, including this one. For future reference, if you want to "save" a thread, it's also possible to add it to your favorites.

Guest 4105260

I'd like to contribute

Neutrals

-Cyprian Wiley's lines are from TW3 quest ''Get Junior''

Nilfgaard

-Alba Pikeman has ''Aen Ard Nilfgaard'' line that is not written here

Scoia'tael

-Vrihedd Officers lines are from TW2 Scoia'tael NPC

-Ele'yas' lines are from TW2 quest ''With Flickering Heart''

-Ida Emean's lines ''Why have you summoned me?'' and ''The Time of the White Frost and White Light is nigh...'' are from TW3 quset ''Ugly Baby''

-Malena's lines are from TW2 quest ''Malena''

-Iorveth's lines are from TW2 quest ''The Assassins of Kings''

-Saskia's pre-patch lines are from TW2 quest ''Vergen Besieged''

Skeliige

-Priestess of Freya's, Clan Tordarroch Armoursmith's and Clan Brokvar Archer's lines are from TW3 Skellige NPC's

Northern Realms

-Henselt's line ''You want peace? Fight for it'' is from TW2 quest ''Prelude to War: Aedirn''

-Henselt's other two lines are from TW2 quests ''Vergen Besieged'' and ''The Siege of Vergen''

-Dun Banner Heavy Cavalry's lines are from TW2 Kaedweni Soldier NPC's

-Prince Stennis' line ''Peace is Priceless'' if from TW2 quest ''Prelude to War: Aedirn'' not ''Royal Blood''

Glad to be of help. Also please point out the mistakes I've made.

SiyahPoset

Thanks very much!

:cheers:

I don't see any mistakes, although I know that Iorveth's line: "Piece of lembas" is from "The Floating Prison", not "The Assassins of Kings"

Top Bottom