List of all GWENT Character Voice Lines

+
The brazilian voice of Priscilla in the Mahakam Ale Festival event changed for something... horrible! Serious, that sucks so much. Why change her voice actor? The original was so gorgeous...

ispyy;n9618111 said:
It is not possible to extract files after the current update.
I cannot update soundcloud. Either an update will come out or this is the end.

What was the latest version you uploaded? Patch 0.9.10/0.9.10.33?

The Wild Hunt Navigator's lines could be translated roughly as
Essea invaerne luned - I am the daughter of winter OR I am winter's daughter
Caemm, hen gynvael - Go, ancient/old ice!

Thanks so much for making this! It's really helped with updating the Elder Speech wiki entry.

Soundcloud and the spreadsheet are up2date. Sorry for the delay

Dwarven Agitator is using the same lines as Dwarven Skirmisher and Nilfgaardian Standard Bearer is reusing Nauzica Brigades voiceline so I have not uploaded those to soundcloud.

Hey, why don't you update the first post with the latest update? It's better than to click around the pages.

Cheers.

There's still the Clan Heymaey Battle Maiden :) Just a friendly reminder. Other than that, awesome work xD thank you VERY MUCH for this :)

Okay so things should be updated.
Some cards might be missing because I don't know if they have voice lines (or can't recall them) and I don't have access to those cards.
The only way to find those is crowd source (you), wait till I have the cards or hear them on a gwent stream.

For example Burzas card Pavko Gale has the internal name GasconsSlinger. If I didn't have access to it I could not search for what he said and thus would have never found him in a pile of 1000 files.
The internal names are sometimes just strange and it is hard to find some cards :p

Updating 100 cards took about 7-10 hours. Please less cards next time. ʕ ” – ∧ – ” ʔ

If there are things linked incorrectly, missing or know something just say so here or in the gwent discord teddybee_r#4727

How about adding the Taunts of the reward Avatars as well? That would help the players decide which Avatars they want once they become unlocked to be won again. Great job, BTW...must have been tiring.

I can only add things which are in the game. The avatar voicelines all came from the PTR.

I've been working on a database with support for: German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, and Polish
Based on Gwent v0.9.19.3

Top Bottom