List of BUGS encountered by me so far

+
List of BUGS encountered by me so far

Still bugged in 1.07:

- Cat, Griffin and Ursine armor items have their weights switched around. Meaning the Cat armor, the light one, weights the most. That doesn't make any sense.

- You can apply oil on sword mid combat if you drag the oil on your sword with a mouse. You can't apply it with game pad or by pressing E.

- Abandoned site in the south of the White Orchard doesn't have any ghouls to kill, no matter what time of day you visit.

- If you clear the Abandoned site in Velen, west of Lurch, east of Lindenvale before you go there with Letho to have a chat with his friend, the icon turns into "?" (undiscovered location) and doesn't change into the proper Abandoned Site icon no matter what.

- If you fast travel with boat to a harbor that already has a boat present, the boats will stack, rendering all of them unusable.

- The quest "Scavenger Hunt: Griffin School Diagrams - Part 1" should probably be called "Scavenger Hunt: Griffin School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1", in order to stay consistent with all the other quest names.

- After I destroyed the Sirens Nest near the "Ruined Inn" on Skellige, cutscene plays, like when you clear Abandoned site, yet there is no Abandoned site icon around that place on the map.

- The Draconid oil has a wrong icon (it's a stack of papers, like decocations, not the single parchment like other oils).

- There is probably something wrong with "Poor Fcking Infantry" cards in the game. You have stack of 2 and then you have two stacks of 1 next to it. They all have the same picture, so I guess they should be in one stack of 4.

- During the defense of Kear Morhen (and in some other situations as well), you can receive certain bombs and potions, but having two kinds of the same bomb/potion in the inventory at the same time (even if it's different "grade" of that bomb/potion) can really mess things up. If I may suggest a solution, just give player the recipes.

- I saved the merchant in the cage http://i.imgur.com/M4r5M6a.png, he got relocated north, near the bridge. But when I want to talk to him, another merchant appears instead, and when I select the "I'd like to see your wares." (or whatever it's called), nothing happens, no window opens. He also doesn't have the sac icon on the mini-map.

- The alchemist just outside Novigrad to the north of Oxenfurt Gate buys and sells all items at the same value (the higher one), unlike anyone else in the game.

- If your active quest is a race on a different map the "racing flag" will appear over the green signpost.

- Ursine Steel Sword has a wrong inventory icon (it's an icon for a silver sword).

- the Concerned Citizen Sermon's are still littered throughout Novigrad after finishing the Carnal Sins quest, and if you pick them up, they go into (and remain in) your quest inventory. I've made sure not to pick them up, as there's already way too much stuff in there that needs to be purged. -

- Ability to compare weapons and armor by holding down Shift is no longer present when mousing over the icons in both Armorers and Blacksmiths since patch 1.07

Last edited:
@ SenjougaharaHitagi: I had been wondering why the mastercrafted Cat griffin school armor weighed more than relic heavy armor despite the fact that it was supposed to be "light" armor (I noticed it got progressively heavier the more I upgraded it). I suppose your nice compendium answers my question. It's a bug, plain and simple. At least DSR works now (as opposed to before :eek:)

WOW you're really efficient, can list all those bugs minutes after released ;D

Got the same bug :

FAILED
(X) Novigrad, Closed City,
Novigrad | SuggestedLevel 11

I am 100% sure the quest didn't fail, all checklists are GREEN, but now it appears in FAILED category. Not a biggie, but it's there.

The mutagen alchemy is also broken, can only create ONE, after that it'll refuse to create more, just like potions.

Mutagen, Alcohol and Alcohol Substances crafting in the Alchemy tab, all bugged and don't allow crafting if 1 or more of the same item already exist,
gg

The final horse race on skellege is still bugged in 1.05, I won all qualification races and there is no way to start the final race. There are some npc's cheering on site and a bugged race horse in the middle with no rider and the bookie npc isn't there. Nearby there is this chick called viper or something under a tree, can't interact with her, looks bugged too.

---------- Updated at 06:55 PM ----------

The final horse race on skellege is still bugged in 1.05, I won all qualification races and there is no way to start the final race. There are some npc's cheering on site and a bugged race horse in the middle with no rider and the bookie npc isn't there. Nearby there is this chick called viper or something under a tree, can't interact with her, looks bugged too.

sound like I won't try to play this game until 1 or 2 months.

I add my contribution :

- black screen crashes
- pre rendered cinematics are jerky in fullscreen
- low sound issue during pre rendered cinematics
- some textures pop just front of me at low or ultra settings
- Roach stops without any reason

All of this before reach the first village.

Last edited:
XP bug on quest: "Phantom of the Trade Route"
Started at player level 22, suggested level 23 (started on patch 1.04)
Collected reward at player level 29 (patch 1.05)
Given XP: 5 points
Listed XP: 250 points.

All side quests reward us with little experience points since patch 1.05. About 5 or 10 points per quest. Is this a bug or a very weird rebalance?

In my game, the innkeeper in Crossroads Inn is missing. I cannot finish "Gwent: Playing Innkeepers" quest because I cannot play against him.

Attachments

• witcher3_2015_06_06_01_47_30_990.jpg
    witcher3_2015_06_06_01_47_30_990.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
All side quests reward us with little experience points since patch 1.05. About 5 or 10 points per quest. Is this a bug or a very weird rebalance?

In my game, the innkeeper in Crossroads Inn is missing. I cannot finish "Gwent: Playing Innkeepers" quest because I cannot play against him.

I'm pretty sure that not all of the quests reward just 5-10 XP, some of them do, sure, and that's intended. But not all of them.

With that inkeeper, meditating fixed it for me. But I guess you tried that already.

I'm pretty sure that not all of the quests reward just 5-10 XP, some of them do, sure, and that's intended. But not all of them.

With that inkeeper, meditating fixed it for me. But I guess you tried that already.

All quests don't reward with little experience, only SIDE quests. Main quests are all right and reward 200, 500, even 900 experience points, but side quests are broken.

Meditating didn't fix it for me. The Crossroads innkeeper is missing forever... :-

Hi, just wanted to mention a bug that I have encountered and have replicated like more than a dozen times, and the only bug that has caused crashes for me so far.

The Northern Wind bomb causes my PC to crash whenever I throw it too close to Geralt, regardless if its in combat or not. Screen goes black, sound still plays, have to hard reboot. Throwing it a distance seems okay though. Anyone brave enough to test this? If someone else can replicate this, could OP include it in his/her list?

Great thread by the way, comprehensive indeed!

Top Bottom