List of BUGS encountered by me so far

+
All side quests reward us with little experience points since patch 1.05. About 5 or 10 points per quest. Is this a bug or a very weird rebalance?

In my game, the innkeeper in Crossroads Inn is missing. I cannot finish "Gwent: Playing Innkeepers" quest because I cannot play against him.

This is happened to me too, but while I was exiting from the inn, the innkeeper reappared suddendly. Some time it's enough go to same signpost, change zone, return immediatly back and all is ok. Look like that sometimes the 'engine' isn't able to load all object or, at least, to get visible them!

This is happened to me too, but while I was exiting from the inn, the innkeeper reappared suddendly. Some time it's enough go to same signpost, change zone, return immediatly back and all is ok. Look like that sometimes the 'engine' isn't able to load all object or, at least, to get visible them!

Since 1.06 patch, it was right when i meditated inside the inn. Problem solved.

The experience "bug" is not a bug... the experience system in this game is broken. Some very long quests rewards you with 5 points and some stupid quests with 1000.

- When I disembark a boat in Skellige to collect a Smuggler's Cache or a hidden treasure, I can't get back on to the boat from the water; the animation just glitches and loops into something crazy. Also, diving into the water sometimes doesn't work for me.
- Fool's Gold DLC quest still doesn't work for me in 1.07. It probably has something to with that I took and activated the quest, but I didn't finish it and left for something else when I was around lvl 10ish

- If you fast travel with boat to a harbor that already has a boat present, the boats will stack one itself, rendering all of them unusable.

Pretty sure this is why they added reverse ability to boats in 1.07

---------- Updated at 02:41 PM ----------

I don't have them, so someone else will have to check that.

Yes, he's correct. Model is a traditional sword, but the icon in inventory is of a silver sword style grip and crosspiece.

---------- Updated at 02:45 PM ----------

XP bug on quest: "Phantom of the Trade Route"
Started at player level 22, suggested level 23 (started on patch 1.04)
Collected reward at player level 29 (patch 1.05)
Given XP: 5 points
Listed XP: 250 points.

That's working correctly. 29 is 6 levels higher, so 5xp is the reward. Matters when you complete it, not when you start it.

---------- Updated at 03:42 PM ----------

couple more:

- the Concerned Citizen Sermon's are still littered throughout Novigrad after finishing the Carnal Sins quest, and if you pick them up, they go into (and remain in) your quest inventory. I've made sure not to pick them up, as there's already way too much stuff in there that needs to be purged.

- Novigrad: City Closed quest - there are 2 parts to this quest that do not show up unless you go to the spots which are unmarked in the city, and if you completed only 1 part, it will switch from Completed to Failed after 1.07.

- Ability to compare weapons and armor by holding down Shift is no longer present when mousing over the icons in both Armorers and Blacksmiths since patch 1.07

Last edited:
These bugs still exist as of patch 1.08:

- Abandoned site in the south of the White Orchard doesn't have any ghouls to kill, no matter what time of day you visit.

- If you clear the Abandoned site in Velen, west of Lurch, east of Lindenvale before you go there with Letho to have a chat with his friend, the icon turns into "?" (undiscovered location) and doesn't change into the proper Abandoned Site icon no matter what.

- I saved the merchant in the cage http://i.imgur.com/M4r5M6a.png, he got relocated north, near the bridge. But when I want to talk to him, another merchant appears instead, and when I select the "I'd like to see your wares." (or whatever it's called), nothing happens, no window opens. He also doesn't have the sac icon on the mini-map.

The others i dont know about, didnt get there yet.

- If you clear the Abandoned site in Velen, west of Lurch, east of Lindenvale before you go there with Letho to have a chat with his friend, the icon turns into "?" (undiscovered location) and doesn't change into the proper Abandoned Site icon no matter what.

Also have this one.

Top Bottom