List of Bugs i encountered: some are there since Release, some new

+
Lets say first that Cyberpunk even with its flaws is an amazing game and old Lady gamer me has waited for a long time to finally play a game which ticks so many boxes for me. But i think its also time to make a lil list of the bugs i encountered.

Lets start with the new "gamebreaking" Bug:
- Pyramid Song: Criticial Bug in the middle of my current run on the newest patch the game doesnt seem to recognize me wearing the diving suit and i flatline a few seconds after following Judy (before even reaching the street or elevator). NEVER had this issue before and i played the game fully at least once on each patch. On goggle i found a few posts of even console players encountering the bug which makes me think its maybe not a mod which gives me issues there. Including a (somewhat complicated) youtube workaround with plenty of comments of MANY peeps with the same issue.

- another new bug for me is that NPCs randomly start to have their Eyebrow texture disapear and they just have huge black bars there instead. One time the whole face of my V even got turned into a untextured black weirdness. Restarting the game usual fixes this, but this never happend to me before. (seems to also be a newer bug on consoles now)

- i also noticed now sometimes while using the wardrobe that in some situations the original clothes peek tru the clothes u transmogged over it. Happend for me for example when checking out the Arasaka area with the parade heist floats with Takemura or after the virtual reality police game u do with River and the kids. Reloading the save fixes it, but its still annoying to see the original clothes overlapp and poke tru ur transmogged clothes.

Older bugs which were either already in the game from the start or got added in one of the patches around 1.3:
- Chippin in: when u go with Rogue to Ebunike. I think it happens since the 1.3 patch where npcs aggro range seems to have been increased. That being said, Grayson gets aggro pretty much as soon as u get closer to the first containers on the ship preventing me from finding the corpse of the women in the shower and to listen to the audio recordings on the computer close to her. I did this quest before 1.3 just fine and always found that added info important for the mission. Now the instant combat trigger has Rogue go aggro which prevents her to be there for the chats and she also "downs" Grayson quite fast by herself which makes it impossible to trigger these 2 events in peace.

- Talking about a Revolution: if u decide to sleep on Judys couch at the end, she leaves u a message on the next morning telling u about breakfast. Eating and drinking these marked items either with direct pickup or from inventory does NOT finish the optional objective.

- With a little help of my Friends: once u reach the train station u get the optional objective to talk to the nomads before helping Panam to get into the tower. This objective never gets ticked off even after talking to everyone and doesnt trigger the small follow up conversation with Panam about having helped the boys to turn on the lights.

- Scopes arent visible when u are cloaked which makes it pretty much impossible to shoot/aim anyone.

- Skippys 3 magazines are untextured and black when u put the gun on the Stash Wall.

- Some text messages disappear after a while (Dex for example, sometimes even the ones from Claire and so on). Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but i like to sometimes read them again and seeing them go poof is kinda annoying. Not to mention that sometimes Vs "answer" in text messages disappear or/and change color (from blue to yellow).

- the weird duplicated arms glitch in Vs shadow whenever u have a weapon in hand or ur cyberware equipped.

- some of the readable shards u pickup and which get added to ur shard menu get duplicated. For me it happend so far with "Chemicals: The Invisible Killer" and "Buddhism and Cyberware: A Perspective". I am aware that some shards are named the same, but have different text inside. These 2 got added twice to my shard menu tho with exactly the same content/text. <- this is more an ocd thing, but i like to read tru the shards again sometimes and having dupes with the same text in there is kinda annoying.

- also V never puts on the braindance correctly... starts with the heist intro mission where the eye things are way to far away from the face. This happens again in Judys car and when u do the missions with the monk. And its especially bad in Rivers missions where the braindance sits so low and far away from the face that u can even see these round things above the eye lights which are meaned to go on the forehead. lol

- lots of floating grass in the badlands. (in some cases i could literally sit on my bike, drive unter them and my head wasnt even touching them... thats how high up they were)

- game runs on LoD on max, but i still can literally see fences and peeps on the sidewalks see pop in in front of me while driving. (not even driving super fast, just normally) I dont think it was as bad as this before 1.6.

Theres a lot more small bugs like duplicated quest items (punch card, randys drugs and old key yadda yadda), texture bugs, weird pop ins/outs, but i would be still writing this thing tomorrow than and most of these are more annoyances than anything which really sticks out to much or even breaks the game.

I hope someone official might notice the post and have a look at some of these things (especially Pyramid Song) and if not it maybe shows some other peeps encountering the same bugs that they are not alone.

Last edited:
I hope someone official might notice the post and have a look at some of these things (especially Pyramid Song) and if not it maybe shows some other peeps encountering the same bugs that they are not alone.
Better than posting on the forum (which is not an official support channel but more for the community) and if you didn't, I recommend to directly send tickets to the support. You will be sure that CDPR is aware of issues and will receive an official answer ;)
Some of "issue" could be an "intended" behavior, like the sights while using cameo cyberware. I'm not sure it's really a bug, but you'll receive an official answer from CDPR if it's a bug or not.

One issue per ticket and select the closest category if there is none for a specific issue or if there is no "contact" button.
For example, about this issue :
- the weird duplicated arms glitch in Vs shadow whenever u have a weapon in hand or ur cyberware equipped.
Or this one :
- Pyramid Song: Criticial Bug in the middle of my current run on the newest patch the game doesnt seem to recognize me wearing the diving suit and i flatline a few seconds after following Judy (before even reaching the street or elevator). NEVER had this issue before and i played the game fully at least once on each patch. On goggle i found a few posts of even console players encountering the bug which makes me think its maybe not a mod which gives me issues there. Including a (somewhat complicated) youtube workaround with plenty of comments of MANY peeps with the same issue.

Better than posting on the forum (which is not an official support channel but more for the community) and if you didn't, I recommend to directly send tickets to the support. You will be sure that CDPR is aware of issues and will receive an official answer ;)
Some of "issue" could be an "intended" behavior, like the sights while using cameo cyberware. I'm not sure it's really a bug, but you'll receive an official answer from CDPR if it's a bug or not.

One issue per ticket and select the closest category if there is none for a specific issue or if there is no "contact" button.
For example, about this issue :

Or this one :

Yeah, i actually already did send multiple tickets about these issues in the last week. Some as a bulk notice as far as the 1000 letters per ticket allow. lol Some obviously as solo entries. Havent heard back from them at all. Not even an automated message like "we received ur ticket and are looking into it".
That is mainly one of the reasons i started to make that list. Especially seeing that a lot of these bugs didnt exist in the fresh released game, but appeared with the later patches and still havent gotten fixed yet.

Honestly if mods still would work on the pre 1.3 game i would prolly downgrade to that, but alas that sadly isnt an option. No idea if its something with my email (checked spam folder too) or if they just have gotten overwhelmed with support tickets at the moment.

Regardless i appreciate ur info and the directions to where and how to send my tickets.

Not even an automated message like "we received ur ticket and are looking into it".
There is no automatic answer ;)
Depending of the issue, it could take more or less time.
If they already received several reports about an issue (so a "known issue") or if it's not really an issue (some "features" seem to be bugs, but there aren't. Like be able to sleep in Nomad camp with Panam only every 3 days), you should receive a rather quick answer. But if you're the first or the only one to report an issue and they need to investigate a bit, it could take a bit longer.
I received an answer to all my reports (quite a few since release).

There is no automatic answer ;)
Depending of the issue, it could take more or less time.
If they already received several reports about an issue (so a "known issue") or if it's not really an issue (some "features" seem to be bugs, but there aren't. Like be able to sleep in Nomad camp with Panam only every 3 days), you should receive a rather quick answer. But if you're the first or the only one to report an issue and they need to investigate a bit, it could take a bit longer.
I received an answer to all my reports (quite a few since release).
I am quite sure i have received answers for support tickets before too, which is why i find not getting any at the moment a lil odd. lol
And oh... i didnt knew they dont have any generic automated answer. I am so used to get these from other games when i send a ticket i guess. XD

Guess i just have to wait and see now.
Post automatically merged:

In regards of Pyramid Song: From what i could gather so far on different platforms (discord, reddit and the likes) this issue seems to appear if u started a new game in 1.62 OR got that particular mission (Judys call for Pyramid Song) after the update to 1.62.

Last edited:
Top Bottom