List of Bugs & Improvements (after 6 days of playing)

+
I’m sure there’s more. Here's a list:

Menus
  • When trying to upgrade something like the Nekomata where “your level is not high enough”, it does not tell you the level required to upgrade? Am I mistaken? I looked extensively, even clicked the blocked and the error didn’t even tell me the level required to upgrade
  • Some graphics for weapons don’t appear
  • On crafting, sometimes the gun graphic on the right panel when you click to upgrade, will appear very small or messed up; right after I crafted the Nekomata and then unpaused it & clicked it in the crafting menu again to upgrade it, the icon for the gun on the right side of the screen literally showed a cropped version of my character holding it; when I clicked off to another gun and then went back, it showed the Nekomata icon correctly.

On-Wall Detection Issues
  • Cars sometimes get stuck on an object and cannot be moved anymore; the more you try it just spins slowly in circles, pivoted on some object
  • Sometimes debris freezes in the air
  • Bodies jump up or down randomly sometimes in the animation
  • Dead bodies sometimes flop around or freeze in a weird position that looks like they’re floating
  • Dead bodies appear through walls many times
  • Items are sometimes stuck slightly below a surface and cannot be picked up

Saving Issues
  • Between conversations like with Takemura at the lake, I decided to skip out and take a break to go quest in other places; I could not save my game at all. At first I thought I forgot to save; I then went to a previous save after dying, and it was a point right before the conversation. I did what I did before, thinking for some bizarre reason I did not save (and I save literally constantly, so that was a weird guess, but I went with it); again, he stood against the van and I was asked to talk to him, but I skipped and went questing again. This time I kept saving; I do it so much I pause, quick-save, and close without looking. Then I went to load a previous save for some reason and realized I have no save points from before the van interlude with Takemura at the lake. I tried saving it, and it said “You can’t save right now” or something. I went around everywhere, non-combat zones—you name it—and could not save. Finally I went to Takemura, talked to him, and right before he asked me to get in the van, I was finally able to save again. My guess is that saving is disabled during certain cinematics but players are able to skip out, during optional points while save-enabling for whatever reason has not been re-enabled.

Future DLC Requests
  • Would be nice to choose a harder mode for cops; I’m not upset, the game is 10/10 but I think new options & evolving the creation is a must. I know the next sequel will be Grade A, but that will be like a decade away.
  • Would be nice if we could register cars, upgrade cars, etc.
  • Are we able to change clothing colors? I honestly don’t care if we do but a few color choices would be nice (not a full rainbow or will be overpowered)
  • Would like another difficulty level option to be required to park a car or have it towed; have to pick it up somewhere being towed
  • More difficulty options could include cars wear & tear; not being able to summon the car from anywhere in 10 seconds (instead have to wait for it to come across the world, or have to register cars & store them in parked garages around the world for your own convenience rather than a magical car that appears everywhere)

Last edited:
Pretty sure all stuff you mentioned, is being mentioned by everybody, hopefully they are

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/ke7ppl
check my list on reddit and please add something i've mentioned

Is this some kind of weird competition for you? You're "pretty sure all stuff is being mentioned by others", as if to downplay my post as if it's a competition. And then you asked me to add to YOUR Reddit thread. Please stop using bugs & glitches to propel yourself; this thread has nothing to do with anyone or anything apart from providing feedback to the company. This is not a competition for originality in "discovery".

Is this some kind of weird competition for you? You're "pretty sure all stuff is being mentioned by others", as if to downplay my post as if it's a competition. And then you asked me to add to YOUR Reddit thread. Please stop using bugs & glitches to propel yourself; this thread has nothing to do with anyone or anything apart from providing feedback to the company. This is not a competition for originality in "discovery".
wtf is wrong with you, you have some mental issues, i just want to fix the game like you. wtf

Top Bottom