List of bugs I've found so far on PC

+
  • Items that are supposed to be able to be picked up aren't.
  • Floating items all around the world.
  • Stealth, non-kill takedowns count as kills the majority of the time, breaking many quests-objectives, where you are supposed to not kill anyone.
  • Apparently putting unconscious people in dumpsters kills them. That doesn't make any sense!
  • Enemies and cameras often seeing you through walls.
  • Enemies detecting bodies hundreds of meters away, through walls and everything.
  • Sometimes you need to press F or R or whatever multiple times for the game to register the keypress, like e.g. when attempting to start a conversation with someone.
  • Using your "cybervision", oftentimes the UI-box with the various quickhack-options doesn't show up until you go out of "cybervision" and back in again.
  • Similar to the above, oftentimes the UI-box with information about the target doesn't show up, either.
  • Authorization-tokens do not work correctly, like e.g. I just picked up all three token for the mission "Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy" and the elevator still says I am unauthorized!
  • If you have a gun with lots of stats and mods attached, the UI breaks; at first, you get a tooltip for the gun that doesn't fit on the display and jumps up and down so rapidly it cannot be read, then if you move mouse away and back, you no longer get any tooltips at all.
  • For some reason, some radio-stations have now started to play music from another channel instead of the one they're supposed to play. Have to switch to another channel and hop out of the channel-list and back a couple of times for it to work correctly again.
  • I called my car and...it spawned 1.8KM away! The next try it spawned upside down, on fire and then exploded shortly afterwards.
  • Enemies can see their buddies' corpses inside dumpsters hundreds of meters away, rendering the whole point of putting the corpses inside the dumpsters pointless altogether.
  • Whenever my character is wearing a bandana and looks in a mirror, she's has no hair and has no bandana, either.
  • It's impossible to do "Gig: an inconvenient killer" quietly, fulfilling the bonus objective, because the guy has been scripted to interact with the player as soon as they enter the room! What's the point with the bonus objective, if it's not possible to complete it?
  • Whenever you're sitting as a passenger in some NPC's car, they'll happily drive into other cars and over pedestrians! Detective River, for example, just ran over two pedestrians and drove right into a truck without giving it a second thought!
Other ugly stuff:
  • When disassembling e.g. junk, having to use arrow-keys to select the number of items to disassemble, instead of the keybindings you'd use in-game for strafing left and right. Also, then using TAB to accept instead of enter? What the hell? How drunk were you guys when designing this?!
  • The keybindings in the UI are all over the fricking place for keyboard + mouse - users, with no coherency whatsoever.
  • Sorting of weapons in inventory, when you're disassembling them is somehow broken. There's zero logic to how it works, seemingly just ordering them randomly.
  • No option to disable camera-snap in 3rd-person view.
  • No option to disable double-tap for dodging.
  • No option to use e.g. shift or alt or whatever as a modified to movement-keys to dodge instead.
  • Double-tap for dodging is way over-sensitive, causing random dodges very often.
  • Similarly, double-tap for putting a weapon away and single-tap for swapping the weapon should instead be allowed to be bound to separate keys.
  • When buying crafting-specs, the game does in no way or form indicate if you already know the spec or not, requiring you to check what the vendor is selling, then hopping to your own crafting menu to check, then back to the vendor.
Wishes:
  • Allow us to make a custom "radio-station" which plays music from our own files on PC.
  • For the love of God, hire an actual PC-gamer in your QA-team so they can point out all the ridiculous stupidity with your UI-designs and whatnot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom