List of Bugs on PC

+
I am using the Epic Launcher on a High End PC Here is what I noticed on Opening day:

01 : First the game tries to install an Older Windows Toolkit. Most gamers will have the current version, So Windows cancels the install.
This prevents the game from launching.

02: Several times Pistols Refused to Re-Load Bullets even though I had ample ammo. This is weirdly random and can happen on any pistol at the worst time.

03: When leaving the tower with the chip, Several doors refused to open for the player if your sidekick has already went through them.
I had to run away from the door until the sidekick rejoined me and then go through the doors together. Both Player and Sidekick should Activate Doors.

04: At one point in the Game when leaving my Apartment the gateway out onto the street was closed and locked. But NPCS were passing through it like ghosts.
This is the part where the AI Car acts Strangely in the parking Garage. After the AI car shows there is No-Way Out of the Garage And when I went back up to the street gate
it was still Locked and Closed with NPC's passing through it because it wasn't solid to them. After an Hour of searching, I realized I was completely trapped in my own Apt. Building. The only solution I found was to load a Previous Save and start over on part of the game.

05: If cops show up, They Never stop Hunting you, Even if you run away and hide for an Hour.

06: At one point I killed a guard silently outside of a building. Magically Every Enemy in the Building was on High Alert even though there was No Way they knew I was outside of the building.

The last thing I noticed wasn't a bug, But a design flaw. From what I could tell, there are No Silencers for Sniper rifles. Obviously this is odd because they exist currently in the real world. This make this item useless in the game because Cops Always show up and hunt you Endlessly.

I'm having issues progressing in two quests. The Gift and The Gig. The Gift I bought the Ping quickhack and equipped it but it's not registering that I purchased it and will not go to the next step of the quest. The Gig I selected my free upgrade and again, it's not registering that I got it and will not progress.

Something more simple but:

Everytime I start the game,I need to set the language, text and menus to english again. It completely resets my language settings when closing the game.

Phair

Forum regular
I'm having issues progressing in two quests. The Gift and The Gig. The Gift I bought the Ping quickhack and equipped it but it's not registering that I purchased it and will not go to the next step of the quest. The Gig I selected my free upgrade and again, it's not registering that I got it and will not progress.

Did you install it? You need to do that, and hack the camera.

I noticed a weird bug. Don't know if it's due to my 3840x1600 Ultrawide, dual monitors, having DSR resolutions active but not in use or what...but sometimes the help windows that pop up will appear mostly off the screen so I can only see the very edge of the box. Which kind of sucks, because I was interested in knowing what they were trying to teach me. I also couldn't see what the hell I had to press to get rid of the box, so I just started mashing keys until they went away. Then things go back to normal. Lol It's only happened 2-3x so far, but I imagine it'll keep happening periodically as I discover new things.

Can't pick up items around the map. Like a deck of cards, for example. Has the symbol to pick up though. Have to restart like all the other bugs to fix. And the fix is only short term fix. Like going into new area messes it up short term fix. :/
Post automatically merged:

Also, keep getting stuck in scan mode and cannot leave. Is there a way to fix this without restarting.

Those blue elements.

Attachments

• photomode_11122020_220845.png
    photomode_11122020_220845.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 234
Also, keep getting stuck in scan mode and cannot leave. Is there a way to fix this without restarting.

Are you sure that you didn't hit Caps Lock? It toggles scan mode instead of activating it for press.
It happen to me too and after restart I found out I had Caps Lock on when I pressed it again I was forced to scan mode.

I just startet the game and all of the plants and palms of the map can be seen through walls and all over the map... Someone has a tip?

Also there is a panel with "wähle peralez" (German) which isn't going away

16077342469178316994354676470776.jpg

Attachments

• 16077342291057358694090790440442.jpg
    16077342291057358694090790440442.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 123
  • 16077344562606347394180289994580.jpg
    16077344562606347394180289994580.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 98
So I got a really weird bug in V's apartment building. While looking in the mirror you should be able to use different options like "smile" or "look angry". All my V does is watching her self with a really fearfull dead expression on her face...

I really don't want to look at this "thing" again q.q

Are you sure that you didn't hit Caps Lock? It toggles scan mode instead of activating it for press.
It happen to me too and after restart I found out I had Caps Lock on when I pressed it again I was forced to scan mode.
I have not noticed. I've pressed it in other games so I'll be keeping an eye on it now. Thank you for the heads up!

So I got a really weird bug in V's apartment building. While looking in the mirror you should be able to use different options like "smile" or "look angry". All my V does is watching her self with a really fearfull dead expression on her face...

I really don't want to look at this "thing" again q.q
On my character it shows him bald and looks also nothing like what I chose.

I am using the Epic Launcher on a High End PC Here is what I noticed on Opening day:

05: If cops show up, They Never stop Hunting you, Even if you run away and hide for an Hour.

Ha, yep. I ran from the cops forEVER. I killed a bunch of cops and some bots, and the only way I was able to get away from them was to run into a ripper-doc and open his inventory screen. But when I went back outside, it was like the cops were never there. All their cars were gone, all the cops were gone, and none of their bodies were on the ground. Weirdest crap ever. This is probably one of the buggiest, most fundamentally broken games I've played in a very long time.

Here's my post from another thread, but I'll put it here. It's the bugs and issues I've noticed with the game:

The major visual issues I've noticed are objects, vehicles and NPC's partially sitting below the ground, or floating above the ground. I've also noticed that when a vehicle wrecks into anything, pieces of that vehicle get trapped mid-air where the collision occurred and stay there. Also, after some time playing the game, performance falls off slowly over time, to the point that after about 30 mins to an hour, it's like a slide show on a high-end system.

Crafting seems pointless, mainly because you get so many drops and it's fairly easy to kill enemies with whatever drops in the world, even white common weapons. Not only that, but the mats to craft anything are ridiculously out of reach, so much so that you might as well ignore it. You need epic crafting materials to craft a rare item (so you have to dismantle epic items to craft blue ones... WHAT TF?!) And the enemies are so easy to kill, even with just white weapons that it makes crafting or even looking for anything any better pointless. I have the game on Hard difficulty and I'm blowing through enemies like they're nothing. I can dice up cyberpsycho's with my sword I started the game with and they can't even fight back because they remain stunned the entire time.

Plus, there are functions that have been standard in games for 20+ years that are missing from this one. Like, "Dismantle All Junk" or "Select Multiple Items" for dismantling instead of having to dismantle one at a time in this slow, clunky ass system that hurts my eyes to look at. Or a "Favorite" option for items you don't want to accidentally dismantle, like I did with my Iconic pistol. Still pissed about that, because there's apparently no way to get it back.

This game is broken on so many core, fundamental levels that I almost don't want to play it anymore. What the hell were they thinking? This game, in my opinion, needs a complete and total overhaul and rework and needs to be re-released to anyone who already purchased it for free. It's just entirely too broken at its core. Everyone bashed that Gamespot chick, but her review was actually kinda spot on..

1. "Volume Up", "Volume Down" buttons make the camera freak out and look either straight up or straight down. Doesn't matter on which device I turn the knob (Logitec Mouse and Headset, Corsair Keyboard" - the issue remains. Please fix, it's killing me

2. The minimap has no toggle option. It is very useful in some cases, and very distracting while exploring. And since the main big map is barely usable at all - there's no way to quickly show mini-map and turn it back off, unless you go to the settings for the 100th time. (Also, doesn't zoom out in vehicles - I miss literally every turn, lol)

3. Ambient sound while in the menu or in reading mode is physically painful - it apparently uses some background noises that are absolutely terrible - if I need to switch the window for a sec - that background noise is very bad - have to always open Windows sound mixer and turn the game sound down so I can use the PC. Please add option to disable background ambient sound in menu or when window is not in focus.

I noticed a weird bug. Don't know if it's due to my 3840x1600 Ultrawide, dual monitors, having DSR resolutions active but not in use or what...but sometimes the help windows that pop up will appear mostly off the screen so I can only see the very edge of the box. Which kind of sucks, because I was interested in knowing what they were trying to teach me. I also couldn't see what the hell I had to press to get rid of the box, so I just started mashing keys until they went away. Then things go back to normal. Lol It's only happened 2-3x so far, but I imagine it'll keep happening periodically as I discover new things.
Same here. The tutorial stuff pops up off screen. I'm using ultrawide.

In General, the problem is the following plan. I uploaded a new patch today, the game was updated, everything was fine. But when the download passes and the game goes to the open world, then my mouse is stupidly disabled. And any, tested on different. Reconnecting doesn't help. The system is working normally, the mouse / cursor is moving. But once you start the open world, it immediately goes to waste. The situation is funny because when you turn on the menu, the cursor moves, you leave the menu-an instant dump. Crooked patch? Does anyone have the same?

So I just drove into Little China, and a bunch of cars suddenly explode down the road a ways. So I go to investigate and notice some bad guys. I start shooting them and they just stand there doing nothing, letting me kill them. Then the police come, and like usual, chase me forever until they kill me. I reload my save, go back, same thing. Cars explode, guys stand around acting like I'm not shooting them full of holes. What a farce.. The bugs in this game are really turning me off to it, and I'm not even playing on console. Can't imagine what those guys are going through.

Literally just killed one of their guys right in front of them and they do nothing. The guy is shooting into the air, but no burst of exploding gasses or bullets are coming out of his gun. Ugh.. CDPR!!!!! Wtf is this? ;\

A voiceline by Johnny "Ha. House is rakin' it in. Wonder what the boss has to say about it." repeats every time a save is loaded / game returns to a checkpoint. Subtitles for the line show up even if subtitles are switched off in the settings, and also get stuck on the screen. They do not get removed by initiating other conversations. Changing subtitle options offers a temporary relief until the next reload.

Returning to saves before the line was first encountered helps, but the line returns in seemingly random locations in the Night City and always seems to get stuck the same way. I've attempted to return to the first save post-heist with no luck.

Attachments

• houseisrakin.jpg
    houseisrakin.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 98
Enemies spawn inside each other, and they remain inside and move as one

Enemies don't react to attacks, they stand and do nothing while I shoot them

Npc's T posing

Enemies animations are strange and ridiculous, they float, slide, go through floor or walls, shoot while T posing

disappear and spawn anywhere, they are looking left or right while shooting and hit me

Vehicles spawn out of thin air near me and then disappear, the npc driving keeps floating

consumables descriptions won't go away, must exit game and enter again

I must follow characters to progress in missions, they disappear, respawn far away, disappear again, respawn again

dancing corpses and cars

characters have duplicated or invisible weapons

sitting characters start floating

characters driving the car are floatin outside the car or above, when i'm in the car

Gamebreaking bug
in Arasaka building, I must find a keycard for he elevator, the Arasaka agent who has the key card is 700 meters below me, I think, outside the buildin, impossible to continue

Some missions won't complete, I get money as reward but it won't appear as completed in journal example depressed cop

V's hair disappears

Last edited:
I got a bug where the trees in the game in my total range are always in the first layer.
A tree should be behind a wall? not in my game, it doesnt matter where the tree belongs, I always see him infront of all other things.

This tree bug is really annoying!

During the Riders on the Storm mission I am experiencing a literally game breaking bug that is rarely mentioned.
Near the end of the mission there is a part where you go outside in the storm to turn the power on.
When I round the corner of the house outside, the waypoint redirects to the front door, and there is no option to interact with the transformer to turn the power on.
I have tried loading previous auto saves, and even went as far back as going to the end of a mission I completed a while ago so I can start the whole thing over from scratch, and the bug still persists.
I can not proceed further at all with my side quests with Panam. Not to mention it is a long mission with a LOT of good loot to grab and it's a huge pain to go through the whole mission time and time again, grabbing as much as I can only to find that the ending of the mission is still bugged.

Top Bottom